Football General Talk

In time, I've forgiven all of the many Vikings miscues. It is part of the Lucy pulling the ball at the last second aspect of Vikings culture.

I do not know if they win it all in my lifetime. I do know that when the day does come, that team and the players will forever be revered in the upper midwest, and wherever a Vikings household might be.

The weather is nice there. mtmuley
Still irks him his brother has a Super Bowl ring - there was no way he would stay in college - too much family competition to allow that.

There isn't going to be any vacating and I'd be surprised if there are any sanctions. The NCAA is less than a 50/50 shot at even being in charge of whatever college football is quickly becoming within 5 years. College football will split off and create their own governing board.
Wipe all y'alls tears, accept the whoopin' you got, and hope next year is your team's year😉

The NCAA is a joke. Harbaugh was most likely sick of dealing with their pettiness.

All J Harbaugh does is win wherever he goes. Chargers will be a playoff team next year. Super Bowl in another year or two.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back