Football General Talk

As long as I can recall, in years past Stephen A has always claimed that no matter how well they're playing in the moment, inevitably the Cowboys will find a way screw up.

He's been right every year, but let's hope this time it's different.
This is the most frustrating fact about being a Cowboys fan. Somehow they can find a way to screw up a wet dream

The way the Packers played last night, If the playoffs started today they should respectfully decline the offer. This is coming from a Packers fan.

Yep, have to agree.

Losing last night didn’t bother me all that much. This is what a young team looks like, it isn’t their year this year anyway. It’s coming.

Yep, have to agree.

Losing last night didn’t bother me all that much. This is what a young team looks like, it isn’t their year this year anyway. It’s coming.
I figured they would lose at least one if not two of their fairly easy 5 games remaining. Guess it just makes it hard to go 3 and 1 or 4 and 0 now!

Buddy sent this.
1702427667663.png

He remained a 49er fan - I parted for 'Merica's team.
He bet the 49ers would take the Super Bowl. I countered with the Cowboys.

If either take LVIII, winner gets free pick of any firearm belonging to the other, aside from family heirlooms.

Side note - He tries to touch my Daniel Defense, M4 - "From my cold dead hands!"

Buddy sent this.
View attachment 305897

He remained a 49er fan - I parted for 'Merica's team.
He bet the 49ers would take the Super Bowl. I countered with the Cowboys.

If either take LVIII, winner gets free pick of any firearm belonging to the other, aside from family heirlooms.

Side note - He tries to touch my Daniel Defense, M4 - "From my cold dead hands!"
IMG_20231212_233433.gif
IMG_20231212_233439.gif

This is the most frustrating fact about being a Cowboys fan. Somehow they can find a way to screw up a wet dream
Try being a browns fan. Browns could fall in a barrel of tits and come out sucking their thumb. They will find a way to screw up in the playoffs.

For the record, I'm not. My family is, and Cleveland truly is the factory of misery. I have always been an Eagles fan since Randall Cunningham.

For a smooth QB, up to this point - he REALLY cracked. Outside this tantrum, Mahomes is a stellar team leader.

Reality, many NFL QBs are quite young and, as Mahomes, they present an amazing calm and collective demeanor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back