Football General Talk

I was thinking along the same lines.
Who wants to step up in AFC? Seems like Miami hasn't been on any prime time evening games, wonder if they are a sleeper.
I'm not sure we know who the Dolphins are yet. No bad losses but also no quality wins either.

Their wins:
Chargers (5-8)
Pats (3-10)
Broncos (7-6)
Giants (4-8)
Panthers (1-12)
Pats again (3-10)
Raiders (5-8)
Jets (5-8)
Commanders (4-9)

Their losses:
Bills (7-6)
Eagles (10-3)
Chiefs (8-5)

They play the Titans tonight and then the Jets both of which they should easily win. Then we will finally learn who they are when they play the Cowboys and the Ravens. One of those two games should be flexed to Sunday Night Football.

View attachment 305752
...as per Coach Brittany Mahomes
I saw it pointed out toady that the right tackle is out of formation too and they could of also called illegal formation. The rule is that each member on the line needs to have their helmet at least within the vertical plane of the centers beltline. No matter where you draw the centers beltline in that photo, the tackle is absolutely in his position on the line too far back.

Lifelong cowgirls fan. I won’t believe they win a Super Bowl until the ring ceremony the year after…..even then I’ll have my suspicions…
I've ALWAYS been a Cowgirls fan. Which is not saying I'm rooting for the football team. Just the cheerleaders. EVERY guy in America was a Cowgirls fan back in the day. Which is NOT to say that CowBOYS were ever America's team, much less my personal favorite, nor ever should be. Has this changed? :unsure:

I find no problem with loving the Cowgirls while hating the Cowboys. None at all. I'm sure most of you are with me on that...

Cowgirls are the GOAT! Even Joe Montana would say their Cheerleaders are the GOAT!
Especially when the hand is unable to lay flat... Too far? Meh, throw the yellow flags... Hell, they throw them every 30 seconds of gameplay.

1702339780623.png

On an aside, Cowboys will wear the Super Bowl ring this year.

You heard it here. Bets? I'll take three Scheels g/c's for one of mine. $50

I've ALWAYS been a Cowgirls fan. Which is not saying I'm rooting for the football team. Just the cheerleaders. EVERY guy in America was a Cowgirls fan back in the day. Which is NOT to say that CowBOYS were ever America's team, much less my personal favorite, nor ever should be. Has this changed? :unsure:

I find no problem with loving the Cowgirls while hating the Cowboys. None at all. I'm sure most of you are with me on that...
Yep^^🤪

Fair enough.
I agree hopefully this game is good football on both sides.
Part of me hopes Parsons is healthy for the game and part of me is worried about him.
This year has a few awesome nfc games.
49ers v Cowboys
49ers v eagles
Cowboys v eagles
Should all be playoff type slugfest's.
Back pat this aged well.

The way the Packers played last night, If the playoffs started today they should respectfully decline the offer. This is coming from a Packers fan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back