NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Football General Talk

View attachment 306613
How did people consider this clown Prescott a MVP candidate?

GO BILLS!!
Can't they both lose? Please?

I can see Stafford for HoF. It seems that it might be easier for a qb to get in if he has been on multiple SB winning teams, compared to an equivalent QB playing on a losing club like the Lions. But it shouldn't be like that. I doubt Stafford would get a sniff from the HoF were it not for his one SB win.

Bet some of the top tier NFC teams will watching tape of this game.
Meh. They are in the playoffs already. Probably would have been a wildcard regardless of this game anyway. Gives the haters a warm fuzzy for the day though. I'm still celebrating the Griz game anyway. mtmuley

Cowboy fans have more in common with Vikings fans than they might realize. I does take more to get Vikings fans to believe. Cowboy fans hop on board after the first preseason game.

I'm glad the Griz made the Championship game. I do not see them winning, hope I'm wrong.

Stafford has a below .500 winning percentage. I think the only way he can get into the HOF is by winning another superbowl.. when eli manning is up for vote we will know more. He won 2 superbowls but his winning percentage was only .500. Depends what the voters value more; superbowls or winning percentage.

'Boys had to play on the road which didn't help. Their record at home this year against .500 or lower teams is great. Will they get home field advantage or will it go through SF?

Last edited:
Not liking my bet now... Damn flipping Cowboys!

They're like a damn great ranch hand that has a few notorious drunken stupor day afters that make you wonder... WTF?

Someone needs to kick the 49ers a few notches. They must not win LVIII!

Cowboy fans have more in common with Vikings fans than they might realize. I does take more to get Vikings fans to believe. Cowboy fans hop on board after the first preseason game.

I'm glad the Griz made the Championship game. I do not see them winning, hope I'm wrong.
You ain't from Montana are you? mtmuley

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back