Football General Talk

One of the better Super Bowls in the past several years, IMO.
Absolutely. That's why feeling like I spent 4 hours watching just that to have it end by a call you cannot make in that moment feels like I wasted 4 hours. It just ruins what it was. It's embarrassing how common it's become and the league has zero consistency with their own rules. It's become less enjoyable by the year for me.

Absolutely. That's why feeling like I spent 4 hours watching just that to have it end by a call you cannot make in that moment feels like I wasted 4 hours. It just ruins what it was. It's embarrassing how common it's become and the league has zero consistency with their own rules. It's become less enjoyable by the year for me.
Couldn’t agree more.

The thing is... as a giant sports fan and a ref in the past (not currently) that call was complete garbage. The refs took what was a great game and I mean a great game and decided it for the 200+ million who watched the game and the players. The refs blow calls in every single game thru the season but seldom does it completely control the outcome of the game like tonight. Bullshit. And I had no dog in the fight didn't care who won. Just bummed they blew it.

The thing is... as a giant sports fan and a ref in the past (not currently) that call was complete garbage. The refs took what was a great game and I mean a great game and decided it for the 200+ million who watched the game and the players. The refs blow calls in every single game thru the season but seldom does it completely control the outcome of the game like tonight. Bullshit. And I had no dog in the fight didn't care who won. Just bummed they blew it.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35649481/eagles-cb-cops-holding-hoping-let-slide mtmuley

A64C8FFF-1763-45F1-94E6-976C80275FEA.gif

58 minutes of interest, 2 mins of WTF!
Would have been good drama to see the Birds try to tie/win down three with a buck and a half still on the clock…oh well, it’s the off season

Bradberry admitted that he held him and that he was hoping the ref wouldn't call it. The Chiefs would've kicked a field goal at least and been up by 3.

Bradberry admitted that he held him and that he was hoping the ref wouldn't call it. The Chiefs would've kicked a field goal at least and been up by 3.
"It was a holding," he said following the Eagles' 38-35 loss. "I tugged his jersey. I was hoping they would let it slide."

'Nuff said.

Dignity of an Eagle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back