PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

Bradberry admitted that he held him and that he was hoping the ref wouldn't call it. The Chiefs would've kicked a field goal at least and been up by 3.
Timing of the call is the point here. I can find probably 15 plays where Sneed held a WR and no flag. Probably find 10 plays where bradberry held a WR and no flag. It was ticky tack bullshit of a call. That could of been called 30 times over throughout the game.

And yea up 3 with over 2 minutes to go. Not up 3 with 11 seconds to go. No difference at all.

That's weird coz holding never happens...except for practically every play.

...not replying to you hilljack

That was a lame call but the Eagles defense was trash in the second half the chefs had 4 Possessions They went TD, TD, TD, FG (by choice).
To get to the Superbowl they payed the Giants with Daniel Jones, and the 49ers with Josh Johnson. They were completely untested.

Quote from 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk last week.

“I don’t know fully about that defense,” Aiyuk said, via Grant Cohn of SI.com. “They talk about them being a good defense — I’m not sure. I think this Kansas City pass game will expose what we thought we were going to expose before some unfortunate circumstances. They got extremely lucky.”

Last edited:
It was a great game. Too many of the Super Bowls are duds. Anybody remember way back when Joe Kapp and the Vikings were supposed to blow out at the Super Bowl ... and got blown out instead? That was a disappointment. Felt sorry for all the folks who wasted six months mortgage payments on that game ... that wasn't a game. Everyone in the stands yesterday got their money's worth.

Edit: Anyone who paid for a ticket just to watch the halftime show sure got screwed.

Last edited:
That was a lame call but the Eagles defense was trash in the second half the chefs had 4 positions. They went TD, TD, TD, FG (by choice).
To get to the Superbowl they payed the Giants with Daniel Jones, and the 49ers with Josh Johnson. They were completely untested.
Before this game, the Eagles D did not face a top 5 QB this whole season. The best they saw was Dak and he beat them. NFL schedules are funny things.

Before this game, the Eagles D did not face a top 5 QB this whole season. The best they saw was Dak and he beat them. NFL schedules are funny things.
They did beat your team...who had a QB that finished in the top 5 in yards and TDs. Cousins had a great season. Fun to watch him and Jefferson when they are on!

Im not sure about Daniel Jones but I can say there are about 100 nfl QBs I would rather have than Josh Johnson.
Eagles got a lot of pats on the back for defending against them.

They did beat your team...who had a QB that finished in the top 5 in yards and TDs. Cousins had a great season. Fun to watch him and Jefferson when they are on!
Cousins didn't make any legit ranking list as a top 5 QB, but we did have a fun year and Jefferson was amazing. Sadly we lacked a legit #2 receiver, competent guard play, and anything resembling an NFL defense. Other than that . . .

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back