Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

I started the week hoping that the 49ers could run the ball a lot and keep Phillys offense on the sideline watching the game.
Today's injury report shows rb 1&2 as not practicing. McCaffrey didn't finish the Dallas game and Mitchell played through a groin injury.
My plain isn't looking great.

I started the week hoping that the 49ers could run the ball a lot and keep Phillys offense on the sideline watching the game.
Today's injury report shows rb 1&2 as not practicing. McCaffrey didn't finish the Dallas game and Mitchell played through a groin injury.
My plain isn't looking great.
DEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My distain for the Cowboys is not a big secret.

I see the team put out a tweet throwing Prescott under the bus for their loss. That is a good example of why they need a new owner. Yes, he is limited. Throwing him under the bus won't make him a better more confident player.

Now, I do hope Jerra owns the team into the future. Maybe he has a child who knows even less about how to run a football team.

And, yes I will admit to trolling. That is all a Vikings fan can do this time of year.
5a22ac00a937e9db76203ee45357dd16.jpg

This is a win win. I Enjoy Cowboy misery, and Cowboy fans enjoy thinking that everyone hates the Cowboys...which is mostly true.
The popularity of certain Cowboys players also motivates Jerry to keep and overpay them dispite average play ensuring mediocrity on the field and Stars at the podium.
The circle is fascinating

Final ramble... as much as I'm enjoying riding the 9er bandwagon, I believe in this Eagles team. Told a good buddy they were my SB pick way back in the early season, and I still think they'll win it all They're built around their offensive line, which is probably the best offensive line in football. I think they are the real deal.
There’s been a lot of talk about the AFC this year. Probably because there are some very good QBs in the AFC. Truth is that the 49ers and Eagles are the 2 best teams in the NFL this season. NFC champs will win the Super Bowl.

I'm feeling a lot better which has improved my mood. So I'm just gonna not say anything. mtmuley

I'm glad you are feeling better. We can revisit this next season, which will be much like this season, both for the Vikings and the Cowboys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back