Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

How about those rent free Cowboys!
Whether you are for 'em or agin' 'em, I can't imagine the NFL without the 'boys.

For me they are a team to laugh at, complain about, and make fun of. Kind of like the Lions or the Packers. I'd sure miss them if they were gone, or became invisible like the Texans or the Falcons or the Bills. :) :)

My prognosticating skills are average at best. I’m thinking it’s going to be Bengals and Niners in the Super Bowl and the Bengals win it all. Watch, none of that will happen.

Lot's of things that I like live rent free in my mind. The 49ers with a rookie QB beating the seahawks and Cowboys in the playoffs on back to back weeks is one of them. If seahawks and Cowboys fans take that as a compliment then you're welcome!?

Last edited:
Rare... very rarely has John expressed his thoughts on HT. Though when he did, he robinhooded the bullseye arrow!

As for Philly, Seems a good consensus for odds favor them for this SB though IMO, (I know all things football - Trust me) Mahomes and Co, (injured foot and all) will have their SECOND SB win in the last four years.

Back