Football General Talk

Going to tough for the bengals to beat the chiefs for the fourth straight time, but that’s what I would like to see.

Humble in victory, I see.
There's no doubt, just fun and games. The Cowboys have a fantastic team and fight. The defense really blew me away. Give credit to all of them for sure. Micha it's an animal no doubt.

Can you imagine what that atmosphere was like. Holy hell.....

If I'm a cowboys fan I'm upset that dak through 2 picks and should have 3 the 3rd one being a game ender. But other than that you had a great game plan and played unbelieveable on defense against the potent offense. Great game plan. Great game.

You could be a bills fan like me and felt like you were losing by 4 TDs from the opening kickoff.

There's no doubt, just fun and games. The Cowboys have a fantastic team and fight. The defense really blew me away. Give credit to all of them for sure. Micha it's an animal no doubt.

Can you imagine what that atmosphere was like. Holy hell.....
It brought back some of my earliest memories of football…Montana, Rice, Young, Aikman, Emittt, ect

Too much being made of the waning moments boundary brain fart...it was over waaay before
Correct. The last real chance at tying the game was the previous drive with 3:00 or so left on the clock. They probably should have gone for it on 4th down. I don't think they would have scored, but that was their best shot.

The Cowboys are missing three components for winning a super bowl. They are missing a qb, a head coach and an owner.

I did not watch the Cowboys very often this year, but I will say Micah Parsons is a beast of a player.

Oh...likely a new place kicker as well.

Last edited:
Brock Purdy now has the same number of playoff victories as Dak Prescott and Tony Romo. Brock Purdy's first playoff game was a week ago. He also has more touchdown passes in 7 games than Troy Aikman had in 50% of his NFL season.

Brock Purdy now has the same number of playoff victories as Dak Prescott and Tony Romo. Brock Purdy's first playoff game was a week ago. He also has more touchdown passes in 7 games than Troy Aikman had in 50% of his NFL season.
Purdy wouldn't be alive behind the o-line Aikman endured...that's a fact. SJB is the beneficiary of a 'plug & play' situation...also a fact. I do like him & like the way Shanahan and Lynch operate...and let's not forget Ryans, a damn good stopper coach.

Eagles gonna whup em tho...

Reactions: Hem
Seriously> Boys fans> should we move on from Dak? from Zeke?

Purdy wouldn't be alive behind the o-line Aikman endured...that's a fact. SJB is the beneficiary of a 'plug & play' situation...also a fact. I do like him & like the way Shanahan and Lynch operate...and let's not forget Ryans, a damn good stopper coach.

Eagles gonna whup em tho...
Larry Allen went to 11 pro bowls
Nate Newton went to 6 pro bowls
Mark Stepnoski went to 5 pro bowls
Eric Williams went to 4 pro bowls

Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith had all for of these guys on the field at the same time. As a niners fan I think that was the greatest o line of all time! They made Troy and Emmitt famous.

Eagles may win they are dam good. Who knows the niners are a wildcard we don't know because they haven't played anybody yet.

Larry Allen went to 11 pro bowls
Nate Newton went to 6 pro bowls
Mark Stepnoski went to 5 pro bowls
Eric Williams went to 4 pro bowls

Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith had all for of these guys on the field at the same time. As a niners fan I think that was the greatest o line of all time! They made Troy and Emmitt famous.

Eagles may win they are dam good. Who knows the niners are a wildcard we don't know because they haven't played anybody yet.
Now do first seasons for each QB... and there's no comparison between Aikman and Purdy and most likely never will be.

ok - moving forward.

Bengals @ Chiefs.... Bengals have won the last 3 vs the Chiefs, all coming in the last 2 season. Who wins?

49ers @ Eagles.... Will be very interesting. Two great defenses with 2 qbs without much playoff experience. Who wins?

I don't know much about the kid in San Fran, but I do know he's about to see some defenses come after him. mtmuley

Even on qb3 Cowboys fans still scared 😀.

Not even a little bit. I hope they play again. See how that kid handles a real pass rush. mtmuley

I don't know much about the kid in San Fran, but I do know he's about to see some defenses come after him. mtmuley

You Niner fans are fun. Hope that line keeps him clean. mtmuley

You have been the 49ers qb guru this season!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back