Few SD bighorns

mtmiller

Here are a few sheep I found while back in SD last week. Two and four-year old nephews kept me out of the house quite a bit.:D

Wow..those are great shots. I'm jealous! I need to find some bighorns the next time I get out west! Thanks for sharing!

I miss those fish hatchery sheep!

Thanks for sharing the pics Miller.

Is your sis running that company yet? :) I'd vote for her!

I miss those fish hatchery sheep!

Thanks for sharing the pics Miller.

Is your sis running that company yet? :) I'd vote for her!

I love seeing the sheep down there, but the backgrounds make it tough to get decent pics. Sis is packing kid #3, hosting Christmas, slaving away at work....and then there is her gov't employee brother.:D

These are poor pics of a nice buck. I missed him when he was set up perfectly, but decided to sit tight and get a shot when he moved from behind a tree. He didn't give me another chance and bolted. Here are some crappy shots as he left the scene.

Seriously....after retireing from what ever it is you do or just decide you need a career change you might want to consider photography as a career...your pictures are awesome.....:cool:

Great pictures! My daughter was in RC over thanksgiving and got a nice pic of one down in the park on the loop road. I'll tell her next time to get some for me from in town. Nice mule deer with I assume the remnents of the early snow store damage.Hope they put the auction tag money to good use and get the herd on track again.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back