Few SD bighorns

Tony Bynum better watch out. Those are nice!

Tony is very safe. He has helped me plenty and realizes the lack of competition.:D

Seriously....after retireing from what ever it is you do or just decide you need a career change you might want to consider photography as a career...your pictures are awesome.....:cool:

Thanks much. I hope to keep it a fun hobby and keep it at that....fun.

Great pictures! My daughter was in RC over thanksgiving and got a nice pic of one down in the park on the loop road. I'll tell her next time to get some for me from in town. Nice mule deer with I assume the remnents of the early snow store damage.Hope they put the auction tag money to good use and get the herd on track again.

Yes, lots of damage where to pics were taken. I can only speak for the areas between RC, Nemo and Sturgis; but there was incredible amount of downed trees in the Hills. The downed tree in the pic did do some damage to the house....I had to converse since I did have a camera pointed at his house early in the morning:W:

Well done! "Your" 3 and 6 year olds keep me IN the house... ;)

Pretty much your fault when she tracks me down.:D

Awesome pics, what kind of camera do you use?

Thanks. D7000 w/ Sigma 120-300

Sheep look good for sure.
I caught a group of sheep rustlers hauling two trailer loads of MT Bighorns to S Dakota late one night in the first week of January. Had 20 per trailer and said they came from north of the river on one of the Reservations. Wish they woulda turned em loose over here instead, but I guess S Dak needs some too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back