Favorite Christmas movie?

Christmas Vacation. Can't see the line can you Russ?
We watched a Christmas movie each night this year. New ones were nice in addition to all of the above mentioned. Noelle, Jingle Jangle Christmas Chronicles only 1st one. 2nd jumps the shark.

One of the channels here does a “25 in 25” thing rights after thanksgiving where they show a Christmas related movie every day for the twenty five days leading up to Xmas. Wife tapes em all and I think she’s on her third loop through them! Nearly all that have been mentioned has got a play of two this year....
#emptynesterprobs 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reading the replies makes me feel so old :(

The Bells of St Mary

Its a Wonderful Life

The Bishops Wife

New ones-----The Ultimate Gift, The Polar Express, The Note, The Holiday, The Family Stone and the Nativity Story

I heard church bells this morning and smiled and said to myself--"ask not for whom the bells toll" which was not just a book but also spoken in one of the above movies
I did watch The Ultimate Gift after you sent me your list last week and loved it. You also suggested I look up a young James Garner and you were right about that also :)

Our grandfather took it a bit further and told me to look him up in an old TV series called Maverick

The Bishops Wife was remade with Denzel and Whitney and I did see that one ( the preachers wife ) ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back