Favorite Christmas movie?

Christmas Vacation is hands down my favorite. The wife and I always watch Christmas with the Kranks as well and this year we watched 4 Christmases which was funny as well.

One could make an argument that christmas vacation is the funniest comedy of all time. Die Hard is great. Our kids are now old enough to watch bad Santa. I forgot how vulgar and funny that movie was.

Christmas Vacation. We have a small local theater in town that does a showing every December. People dress in character. Costume contest, beer is available. It is a hoot!!

The wife and I have been watching 4 Christmases every year for years. I really like that one to
My wife and I have two handfuls of step-parents and ex-step parents, so when 4 Christmases came out we looked at each other: “Hm, nice documentary.”

Apparently I need to check out The Ref, and Die Hard. Where have I been?

Not sure I have a favorite Christmas movie, although I like the classics: Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, and It’s a Wonderful Life. Although it’s not a movie, I absolutely adore A Christmas Carol. I’ve been to probably 8-10 live productions of it.

At work a medical secretary was told she had to store a full prosthetic leg in her office for several months, and she opted to place it upright beside her desk - I was tempted to bring in some fishnet hose and a lampshade...

Every normal year we have a municipal auditorium venue Nutcracker production. My 7 yr old gdaughter was an extra last Christmas so ‘roped’ I was. I attended with somewhat measured enthusiasm but it was excellent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back