Yeti GOBOX Collection

Favorite Christmas movie?

A Christmas story, Christmas vacation, home alone, and elf...in that Order.....wait, throw the original Rudolph and frosty the snowman somewhere in the middle of all that as well. I don’t watch much to anymore, do they even still show the original Rudolph and Frosty on television anymore?

A Christmas story, Christmas vacation, home alone, and elf...in that Order.....wait, throw the original Rudolph and frosty the snowman somewhere in the middle of all that as well. I don’t watch much to anymore, do they even still show the original Rudolph and Frosty on television anymore?
I'm not sure if they do or not.

I’ve always loved Christmas Story, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, both Grinch movies, the old Rudolf and Santa Claus.......and Ronin.

Mine are the same but Vacation is #1. My kids are 8 and 11 and we've been watching it with them. It's funnier to me now than it's ever been. The originals are available on Amazon. I know Frosty was on cable this year as well.

Reading the replies makes me feel so old :(

The Bells of St Mary

Its a Wonderful Life

The Bishops Wife

New ones-----The Ultimate Gift, The Polar Express, The Note, The Holiday, The Family Stone and the Nativity Story

I heard church bells this morning and smiled and said to myself--"ask not for whom the bells toll" which was not just a book but also spoken in one of the above movies

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back