Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Fave odd junk food combinations

I used to love to kill a box of Graham crackers dipped in milk; had to break-it lengthwise, then dip in at least to the half way line, then get it in your mouth before it broke and fell back into the glass. Lactose intolerant, so no more of that!

Saltines with green Tabasco

Reeces and Nilla Wafers

Fried jalapeños and Shiner

Pecan pie with pickled jalapeños on top

Peppered jerky and raspberry jam
This reminded me of another unique combo - pepper jelly and cream cheese. Not that odd but strange the first time you have it.

I also like to dip jalapeño poppers in pepper jelly.

Been a while, and I’m not sure that this is entirely junk food, but…

Thick bologna, “fake american” cheese, Doritos and mustard on a sammich

I used to love to kill a box of Graham crackers dipped in milk; had to break-it lengthwise, then dip in at least to the half way line, then get it in your mouth before it broke and fell back into the glass. Lactose intolerant, so no more of that!

real whole milk minus the lactose. tastes fantastic.

1671819844455.png

Screw that! Drink milk. Ride the lightning.

i dunno man. do you have lactose intolerance?

mine kicked off about a year ago. going full blown on creamy dairy products is not, absolutely not, worth the GI distress that ensues.

i dunno man. do you have lactose intolerance?

mine kicked off about a year ago. going full blown on creamy dairy products is not, absolutely not, worth the GI distress that ensues.
I have what I refer to as "deployment gut." Got real sick in Iraq, haven't been the same since. It goes in cycles, but it's like having a honey badger loose in there when it flares up.

Whole milk on cereal is BOMB.

whole milk everywhere all the time!

hell i don't know why i don't just drink heavy cream. they even make lactose free heavy cream!

on another note, lactose intolerance really isn't that big of a deal. you can get legit dairy versions of dang near everything in lactose free. sour cream, cream cheese, heavy cream, eggnog, whole milk, whole chocolate milk, mozzarella cheese.

and then legit hard cheeses basically have little to no lactose in them naturally because of the way harder cheeses are made.

i'm decently lactose intolerant and don't have to skip a beat on having real dairy products.

Peanut butter sandwich and Lays BBQ chips,
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
Lil Debbie oatmeal cream pie

Popcorn and Hershey bar, square of Hershey bar and handful popcorn thrown in the hatch!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back