Fave odd junk food combinations

When we were kids, my mom used to get us Count Chocula cereal sometimes. My dads favorite midnight snack was having a bowl of that but with chocolate milk instead of the usual two percent. Even as a kid, that was too much sugar for me.

My favorite was Franken berry.

I love a potato skin wrapped around a dill pickle spear.

Peanut M&Ms poured over movie theatre popcorn. Not sure if that’s weird or just gourmet.

Blue cheese and pears.

Salt flakes on brownies.

Mayo on anything, but particularly on shrimp.

White bread spread with butter and vegemite and stacked with salt & vinegar chips. Lay another slice of vegemited bread over it and press down til all the chips break. Cut on the diagonal.

I love a potato skin wrapped around a dill pickle spear.

Peanut M&Ms poured over movie theatre popcorn. Not sure if that’s weird or just gourmet.

Blue cheese and pears.

Salt flakes on brownies.

Mayo on anything, but particularly on shrimp.
Not a mayo guy but the rest of this sounds unique and delicious

Mix up some salsa with raspberry jam, spread it with cream cheese on Wheat Thins.

Nutella on tortilla chips (not that weird I guess but still good). I don’t let myself buy Nutella though anymore I can put a hurting on a jug of that.

Mix up some salsa with raspberry jam, spread it with cream cheese on Wheat Thins.

Nutella on tortilla chips (not that weird I guess but still good). I don’t let myself buy Nutella though anymore I can put a hurting on a jug of that.
Part of me is glad I can't find Tapatio Doritos. My recommended serving size is the whole bag. But man are they good as nachos, or on chili, or on burgers! I lied about being glad that I can't find Tapatio Doritos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back