Father/Son Wyoming Antelope Hunt

Awesome bucks and great photos! Your buck is more like 15 inches and probably better than your dads buck. Both are really great bucks! Congrats!

I got a phone picture from Eli last night of a dead buck's head in the snow, with only "Wyoming -90" for text. He was in Wyoming hunting with his Dad so I'm assuming they shot a big one.

Really awesome bucks, especially for a 'lesser' unit.
Congrats on a great hunt.

Hunting Antelope with my son

I have hunted a lot with my son IdahoBugler but this is the first time that we have hunted together in a out of state hunt. Our Wyoming Antalope hunt was one heck of adventure. It snowed and got real cold at times. Sometimes we could not see past the end of our truck but we had two real good days where we could see for ever. Yes, I set the stage for our little bet that I would get a bigger buck than he did, but you can see what a little insentive can do. He did it to me again. I woulded have it any other way. I would sure like to be able to do it again. One of these days I will get lucky and beat him. I got a Idaho deer hunt coming up the 1st of November and IdahoBugler as my guide I hope to get a real good buck.

Nice job Bugler and Butch. Both of those bucks are studs!. Looks a lot colder than what I've been around for quite some time.

Best of luck in New Mexico guys, I'm thinking a couple of great bucks are gonna fall.

Last edited:
What an awesome adventure with pops Bryce......kudos to you for making it happen. Two very nice speed goats as well.......you're living the good life amigo!

Bryce,

Congrats to you and you dad. Thats awesome!!! this will be you and Kawika in a couple years. You can tell he is going to be nuts about this stuff just like is old man and grandpa.

that's good stuff. Congrats on a great trip with your dad and the bonus of getting a couple nice bucks.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back