Father-Daughter Tag Team...

FLIPPER

Today was opening day of muzzleloader season in Tennessee.

My 10 year old daughter and I were in the woods by 6am this morning...got setup and waited for day break.

At 7am...a small buck is heading up the ridge below us...I asked Alexis if she wanted to shoot it? She said, "No you can."
So I did!

At 7:25am...another buck was coming down the ridge above us...I asked her again do you want to shoot this one? She looked at it for a moment and replied, "Yes...its bigger than the one you just killed." :D

So she got her steady pod setup and I put the mz on it and at a mere 35 yards.....BOOOOOOOOOM!

I have tried for 3-4 years to get her to shoot the mz with no luck. Don't know what changed today...but it was great! :)

The two 4pts we killed this morning may not be trophies by most standards...but they are trophies to us as we will remember today forever!

012.jpg

Mucho congrats!! Great memories. Love seeing pics of you two doing that each fall...

.I asked her again do you want to shoot this one? She looked at it for a moment and replied, "Yes...its bigger than the one you just killed." :D

Don't know what changed today...but it was great! :)

She finally saw a deer she wanted to take? I'd say your making a trophy hunter out of her. Great job Alexis.

Way to go Flipper`s daughter!!!
I love to see dad`s taking their kids and especially their daughters! That will be a day that neither one of you will ever forget!

Nice job! Alexis has killed more bucks than a lot of grown men out there.

Nice job! Alexis has killed more bucks than a lot of grown men out there.

True...as most of older posters here know...that have followed Alexis' hunting adventures for the past 5 years...she has killed 6 deer...5 of which were bucks.

I am very proud of her...her desire and interest in the outdoors and hunting matches most adults.

Thanks for the kind words guys! ;)

I'm sure I will be posting more pics before deer season is over. :D

Last edited:
She's so purty that she makes dad and that ugly Thompson look good. Good stuff flipper.

How awesome ! Great to see father and daughter sharing the woods together. Nothing better than that right there.

Dude ... Kudos to you and Alexis. She's taken more deer already then most Grown men :) :)

That's AWESOME !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back