Caribou Gear Tarp

Fat-Assed ATV Riders Poach Griz in Idaho Panhandle

• Thread starter YourRoyalHighness
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
cjcj,

Look at it like this, you and I go round and round, dont agree on lots of things, even agree on a few, but I have never accused you of breaking the law...and I never will. I think we respect each other enough to keep that kind of crap out of any debates we may have.

When some no-good bastard even makes a suggestion that I poach...yeah, I have a problem with that.

The thing is, I'll take grief over just about anything other than that, and laugh right along with the tit-for-tat stuff that goes on every day in SI. Its fun and I like the "debate" as much or more than the next guy. I like the zingers too, its what makes SI fun. But, what Ten beers did was a bit beyond that.

The thing with Ten beers, the worthless pile, is that he's losing this debate, along with most the others he's involved with, so he just throws something out there trying to make a feable attempt at self preservation. He needs to engage his brain before his mouth.

The bottom line in the debate is, that everyone but those with no common sense and not even a remote clue, would ever believe that poaching happens more often in wilderness areas than in roaded areas. I mean, lets get real...who but a complete idiot would believe that?

The difference between Ten beers and I, is that I may rail against ATV's but I'd never even imply that he breaks the law while he's riding his ATV. I never have said he does break the law on his ATV, never called him a poacher either. I have enough class to realize that its something he likes to do and I also believe he wants to do it right. But, he wont return the same courtesy because he cant argue his point...instead he'll stoop to the level of the scum-bag that he is, to go out of his way to accuse people of poaching. That says quite a bit about his character and frankly, he deserves to be eating soup for about a month, while he's waiting for his new false teeth to be molded.

I'm done, nothing else needs to be said, unless the original topic needs more discussion. :eek:

What was the topic again? :(

I am going to lock it, someone can start a new one and stay on topic this time so it doesnt get locked |oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back