Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I never understood why you provide free advertising for someone unless they were a friend or family, it provides zero benefit for you. Just like all this "brand manufacturing" coming out of Utah. It's all geared towards commercializing hunting and benefitting a few people at the top of the pyramid. Live this life, live that life, buy our supplements, buy our shirts and hats, take a picture in our hat or T-shirt.....makes no sense to me. Most of those companies are owned or connected to the same group of people.

I never understood why you provide free advertising for someone unless they were a friend or family, it provides zero benefit for you. Just like all this "brand manufacturing" coming out of Utah. It's all geared towards commercializing hunting and benefitting a few people at the top of the pyramid. Live this life, live that life, buy our supplements, buy our shirts and hats, take a picture in our hat or T-shirt.....makes no sense to me. Most of those companies are owned or connected to the same group of people.

To be cool

A little close to home but....

"Happiness is a Gut Pile" - nothing like fueling an unnecessary fire!

This thread reminds me of a window sticker my dad had on his truck...
"If I wanted to hear from an a55hole I would have farted."

The only sticker i have ever put on a vehicle that I own was in the year 2000 with all the crap about a potential meltdown when the computers may not roll over correctly.

"AMMO, the currency for the new millennium

Decided to do a search “hunting bumper stickers”. Then click images. There’s enough stupidity to scan for hours

I lost the pic when I switched phones, but I saw one in Jackson, WY that said, "Hunters are better lovers cuz we eat what we shoot."

Never could quite figure that one out.

Back