Extra Stupid Window Stickers

There is a direct correlation to the level of douche-bagged-ness and the number of stickers on one's back window. It goes downhill after zero.

my one and only sticker.

10a0c0a6-6273-4074-a2e9-85d362fe0f57_zpsl0youdre.jpg

I don't even have the DU stuff on even though I am an avid DU supporter.

Other than my wife's college sticker (gotta keep a happy marriage) this is what I have... Screw the Big Sky foo-foo crowd I say.

Attachments

• sIMG_3614.jpg
    sIMG_3614.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 1,673
My hunting buddy is a Cameron Hanes fan, While training this summer, I took a pic of myself with my loaded pack and bow attached, sweat dripping and veins popping.

I captioned it " Cameron Hanes...Who's She?" and sent it to him.

We both had a pretty good laugh.

I had a "Mathews solo cam" sticker on my truck for awhile.

Got a new truck wont ever have another sticker advertising what I have inside or what I do again.

my one and only sticker.

10a0c0a6-6273-4074-a2e9-85d362fe0f57_zpsl0youdre.jpg

I don't even have the DU stuff on even though I am an avid DU supporter.

Little hard to tell from the pic, but if that is the wounded warriors, you had better look deeper. Very few cents on the dollar goes to where it is suppose to. Their CEO and other officers make in the seven digits. They have very poor utilization of funds.

There are several other vet orgs that do much better with the money that is donated.

Little hard to tell from the pic, but if that is the wounded warriors, you had better look deeper. Very few cents on the dollar goes to where it is suppose to. Their CEO and other officers make in the seven digits. They have very poor utilization of funds.

There are several other vet orgs that do much better with the money that is donated.

Officer comp is not at all unreasonable for an organization with near $500M in Gross Receipts. Do mean that "seven figures" as all officers combined, or did you get your information from a chain email?

They actually get 3 out of 4 stars on Charity Navigator. Only 6% goes toward administrative expenses. http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=12842#.VhLEFflVhBc

The reason they get knocked the 1 star is because they do spend a high % on fundraising expenses due to the type of fundraising they do with a lot of banquets and things like that.

Ducks Unlimited, RMEF, and most other conservation non profits get a similar rating due to the high fundraising expenses. If people just mail in donations without being asked, the charity is higher rated than if they have to go out and work and spend money to raise funds.

Look closer hater, it is the "Montana Wounded Warriors".

http://montanawoundedwarriors.org/

-Tax-deductible and low overhead mean maximum adventure for Veterans
We are an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) so any donation you make to Montana Wounded Warriors will be tax deductible. Rest assured that your donations will go toward taking wounded Montana Veterans on outdoor adventures right here in the state of Montana. Other than fees paid to outfitters, we have no paid staff. We believe in serving as volunteers. Thank you for your support

Stick figure familes drive me nuts. Dumber than all the hunting ones combined.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back