NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Elk Stolen in Billings

Cmon Inn in Billings is a s-hole, Billings is a s-hole, reminds me of Compton. Maybe worse. Been thinking of dropping it as an area I cover in my business for a while now. Not even recognizable as Montana. Sucks it happened, but anyone with any sense takes anything valuable out of their truck in that city. I won’t even leave binos in my truck there, everything comes inside, and I’m usually carrying with one in the chamber when I carry valuables in. Saw too much crazy for my taste there. Too many undesirables running free. Hopefully dude finds it, but my guess is it’s getting spun around in a glass pipe right now.
Compton resents that insult

Eeee-Gawd! I've not defecated outside the toilet in a hotel room though the more I see within this thread makes me wonder what's better! Haha!.

Sure hope you tip the housekeepers what you'd expect if you had to tolerate cleaning up the crap shared. WOW!

Ticks? feathers, gut/clean/processing in hotel/motel rooms? "If you've not done such in a motel room...". If you can not manage it at your property, outside spicket or in the field... May be best to not shoot the f-n fowl, game. I know this will not sit well with some popular peeps sharing their spoils of war in hotel/motel rooms though, WOW!
I certainly understand game bags /head/rack in game bags in tub - to secure for the night... though wow! Haha!

Epic hunter fail, In my book. Though to each his/her own.
When you flew in somewhere or are on the road, it isn’t always possible to get things travel-ready in the field. Not having access to a water faucet doesn’t seem like a good reason to just not hunt.

For the record, it was super simple to walk down to the front desk and get a bottle of cleaner and paper towels. 🙄

That bull could end up like this one. Saw this good ol' boy shelling out nearly $2000 at a used furniture store to hang an elk he did not shoot over his fireplace in Whitefish. I don't understand why you'd do this? #JustLikeYellowstone
View attachment 243968
Makes no sense to me either. Just like poachers that spotlight a buck and hang it in their house with pride.

“How’d you get that one?” Oh, I spotlighted him while he was eating my corn bait pile. I’m a great hunter.

Yep, there sure is. Please do tell what that offensive statement means.
offensive statement? I just happen to notice how a few replies people talked about being approached...made light of it.
I don't know any more...it just seems based on a few replies in the thread some feel they were hit on....and luckily escaped? so I made light of that....that's all...

That bull could end up like this one. Saw this good ol' boy shelling out nearly $2000 at a used furniture store to hang an elk he did not shoot over his fireplace in Whitefish. I don't understand why you'd do this? #JustLikeYellowstone
View attachment 243968
A guy just needs a great imagination to make up a story of epic proportion’s for his rich friends. “1275 yard shot facing me!” Only took three follow up shots, and he was mine.

offensive statement? I just happen to notice how a few replies people talked about being approached...made light of it.

I don't know any more...it just seems based on a few replies in the thread some feel they were hit on....and luckily escaped? so I made light of that....that's all...
You think my Milwaukee story was because of vibes I give off? No man he was totally cool at first, like I said, wanted to drink beer and lift weights. I think you're just victim blaming! Sad!

I know of multiple elk racks stolen from inside multiple shops/garages including my own, over the years in sw Mt. Theives are going to steal. It has always been that way.
It wasn't that long ago the stash at wy gnf in cody was stolen.

You think my Milwaukee story was because of vibes I give off? No man he was totally cool at first, like I said, wanted to drink beer and lift weights. I think you're just victim blaming! Sad!

For some reason I’m picturing this interaction as a manlier but also gayer version of the movie Stepbrothers, where are you move the bunk beds over to make more room for activities, and just become best friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back