Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Elk Stolen in Billings

All the while telling the world if he finds the guy he might just black out and lord knows what he will do.
Or how we (kifaru) are still trying to get things running smooth but hey I gotta get to 10 more hunts and help launch someone else’s clothing company

All the while telling the world if he finds the guy he might just black out and lord knows what he will do.
No one is tougher than Aron on the internet…no one. Honestly I’m surprised he even noticed they were missing. Must have had a free moment between long arming 80-100 exotics/domestics this fall.

Poetic justice for what these clowns have turned hunting into.
No effect at all if ignore them completely. Recall when he was just a loud mouthed wanna be gear expert on bowsite.

And beside last year he shot a shrimp of a bull in my colo elk unit when I killed a good bull, oh wait, I said I ignore him, lets stick to that…

The hotel that I was the security mngr at was constantly having the needle disposal bins broken into. I found the ones that were steel and were inset into the wall and was told that we didn't want to give off the wrong impression that we had a problem with drug use.... I saved that email to CYA.

Sometimes ya don't click on a thread because you think you know what it is about. Then, a day later it has 9 pages of comments and you think to yourself, "F'n HuntTalkers somehow got to gun rights, Ukraine, or the stock market and this thread is off the rails." Then you open it and are pleasantly surprised.

On a side note, I have a mild phobia of needles lying around. A few years back I was at a concert, felt something sharp in my foot, and found that some drug-addled bastard's needle he/she tossed aside had penetrated my sandal and entered my foot. Had to take the morning after pills for HIV and all other sorts of prophylactics, which cost a fortune BTW, and though the risk of transmission in such an instance is low, I had to take more than a year of semi-frequent blood tests.

I believe we need more folks walking around with missing limbs, as well as more heads on pikes, and maybe limbless bodies dangling here and there, if only to activate the amygdalas of The Real Bastards of The World to the should-be consequences - that includes thieves and people who leave needles lying around - and if I look into my heart whether I am joking or not isn't clear to me.

A couple weeks ago in Boise. Hotel by the airport. Look up and see this in the bathroom vent.

View attachment 244066

View attachment 244067

I actually bought a 2800 from him. It went back for new zippers three times and then I sold it
I ordered some waders and a fishing bag from one of their sister companies probably 15 years ago. The bag had stitching, zippers and a metal bar in it blow out within a month or so. Got multiple shipping numbers, emails and phone calls regarding the waders. I’ve still never seen the waders but was also never charged for them

Sometimes ya don't click on a thread because you think you know what it is about. Then, a day later it has 9 pages of comments and you think to yourself, "F'n HuntTalkers somehow got to gun rights, Ukraine, or the stock market and this thread is off the rails." Then you open it and are pleasantly surprised.

On a side note, I have a mild phobia of needles lying around. A few years back I was at a concert, felt something sharp in my foot, and found that some drug-addled bastard's needle he/she tossed aside had penetrated my sandal and entered my foot. Had to take the morning after pills for HIV and all other sorts of prophylactics, which cost a fortune BTW, and though the risk of transmission in such an instance is low, I had to take more than a year of semi-frequent blood tests.

I believe we need more folks walking around with missing limbs, as well as more heads on pikes, and maybe limbless bodies dangling here and there, if only to activate the amygdalas of The Real Bastards of The World to the should-be consequences - that includes thieves and people who leave needles lying around - and if I look into my heart whether I am joking or not isn't clear to me.
I got Hep-B shots in the 90's to ward off bad juju sheit. Sharps & blood. Went with the badge.
I have never understood the tweeker or junkie nor will I.

I got Hep-B shots in the 90's to ward off bad juju sheit. Sharps & blood. Went with the badge.
I have never understood the tweeker or junkie nor will I.
Right. I mean, ya have to be living on another planet to not know the consequences of even trying crystal meth. I just do not understand why kids would get into that shit. Besides losing all semblance of reasoning, there's the teeth falling out, picking yourself to pieces, etc., etc. Why would anyone with two brain cells in their head want to look like that? Just go stick your face in a limb chipper.

My brother and I had to break down deer in a hotel because processors were full up. Should of seen some of the looks when we walked into the local Walmart to purchase trash bags, cutting boards, hack saw, nail brushes, and vacuum sealer/bags.

Hotel front desk staff did not blink and eye when we rolled in the coolers and gun cases. We cleaned up the room very well.

Now in northern michigan there is one hotel who will not rent rooms to smelt fisherman, group cleaned a tube full of smelt in the hotel room.

Attachments

• 6B2BE86E-8548-469A-B176-E728CDED2C73.jpeg
    6B2BE86E-8548-469A-B176-E728CDED2C73.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back