Elk Stolen in Billings

Paid $100 for a motel room in Pasco, Washington for a duck hunt. Got in late, maybe 11pm, brought everything in and sat down to relax for a bit as we had an early morning.

First sign of trouble was the huge spider in the bathroom.

Second was the mildew stains on the pillow case.

Third would have to be the condom wrapper under the bed.

Fourth was definitely the old blood stains on my buddy's sheets.

Read some reviews on the joint that were less than stellar. I didn't even trust that my dog wasn't going to find some random scrap of fentanyl on the floor or something in the middle of the night.

Went to the front desk (now 20 minutes after check-in) and said I want my money back I'm not staying here. Was quickly accused of being a prostitute (normally I'd be flattered) and told no way. I said you better get a manager over here we need to straighten this out. He went and knocked on a door next to the office, and some eastern european looking guy comes out WITH NO SHOES ON. Big red flag. At this point I kind of realize I'm in over my head, these guys clearly do not give a sh*t about rules. Think I negotiated down to 50% and got the hell out of there.

And that was the last time I stayed in Pasco, Washington.

Now Aaron Snyders bull is stolen. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks someone might be seeing pics of big critters on instagram and finding them.
There is prolly a theft ring and the antlers are being ground into a fine powder to be sold as an aphrodisiac, (news flash we already love hunting) or marketed as a remedy for athletes foot.

There is prolly a theft ring and the antlers are being ground into a fine powder to be sold as an aphrodisiac, (news flash we already love hunting) or marketed as a remedy for athletes foot.
An antler aphrodisiac? Zach Griffiths and Dan Staton won’t ever stop checking themselves out in the mirror.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back