elk official score

BuzzH

Had my Wyoming bull officially scored last week. May enter it in P&Y, havent decided.

Official gross score was 372 0/8 and net score of 359 0/8.

I still feel damn fortunate to take this bull:

553.JPG

That is a sweet bull, rifle or archery. It really doesn't matter if you "book" it or not, you know what you have.

Congrats again.

Great bull Buzz.

A true monster with a rifle, even beyond that with a bow.

Congrats!

Yeah that's a dandy! Congrats. Too bad he doesn't have any mass and his 5th tines are so stunted. You should enter that bad boy.

Congrats... That bull is a stud. I just got done putting a bunch of video together of my sons sports this year so our trip to Wyoming is next on the list. I'll get it put together and sent your way.

If it was me I would put that bull in the books. I think it looks cool having a plaque next to the mount stating the exact numbers of the bull. Again congrats and well deserved.

Tough to beat that one!

Those memories will stick with you for a long time. Even better that you captured it on video.

Don't think I seen this the first time around. Congrats Buzz...really exceptional.

Of course, we all know that is a photoshoped picture of a high-fenced, game farm elk taken over a corn feeder from a tree stand after riding in on a 4 wheeler right after he breeched a dam while simultaneously drilling for coal bed methane, right after attending a fund raiser for both Hillary Clinton and Rudolph Gulianni.......

Either that, or Buzz is a frickin' stud!!!!

Congrats, man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back