PEAX Equipment

Elk Hunt

Wow, great hunting trip to get both elk and antelope on the "right side" of the international date line. Congratulations Kiwi, and kudos to the helpers along the way.

Well done!
As you say, without the help of a good friend and advice from some great guys on here us hunters from far flung shores would struggle to succeed.
Great bull.
Cheers
Richard

Fabulous trip and congrats
Man!!!! That's really cool!!! Good for you!
Long flight home
With precious meats - do you have a Yeti?
;)

Wait a minute - I just saw a photo of you and an antelope. You mean you came clear over here and got an antelope and an awesome bull with your bow?:eek: ........................... I suck at this hunting thing or else I need to go over to New Zealand and see if I find your luck. Seriously, great trophies and photos, congratulations!

LOL, my thoughts exactly!

Beautiful bull. Congrats.

I'm hoping to be able to line my brother up on a Montana bull a month from now with a rifle. I'll be happy with any legal bull for him.

Great job on both species! Did you get to hear wolves howl or see bears or bear sign? Wyoming is a pretty magical place this time of year. Hopefully the sightseeing was almost as good on your way to the hunting destination. Congrats!
-Cade

Thanks for all the comments.

I didn't wear shorts, the locals were laughing at my foreign ways enough as it was haha.

Yes, I heard wolves while visiting Grand Teton. The sightseeing was fantastic. I got to see some magical scenery and plenty of wildlife, including bighorn sheep, mountain goats, bear, mule deer and moose. I'll post some pics soon.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back