Caribou Gear Tarp

Elk and bison - Bad news in Helena

When will the committee vote be known?

Chronicle didn't mention the "nuke the elk" bill :(

Who does SFW have speaking for them right now at these?

Does anyone have an idea why SFW took this stance? Did they mention it while testifying? Just curious what their angle is :confused:

Who does SFW have speaking for them right now at these?

Paul Rossignol provided this testimony.

Bart,
Their testimony focused around protecting livestock from elk. There was alot of talk about how landowners are the real stewards of wildlife and without them we wouldn't have anything so we should do what they want.

Sounded like the Wool Growers wrote their testimony because it didn't sound like anything a hunting organization would say.

Ben -- I was late to the video. Who was the gentleman speaking in the pic you provided? I was feeling uncomfortable for him. And what was that disease his dad got....other than brucellosis?:confused:

Ben -- I was late to the video. Who was the gentleman speaking in the pic you provided? I was feeling uncomfortable for him. And what was that disease his dad got....other than brucellosis?:confused:

That was Frank Rigler. He said that his father contracted undulant fever. That's all I heard. He was gaveled down a few times by the Chairman for being out of order. He testified as a proponent.

Mr. Rigler receives $25,000/year from the DOL in a lease agreement to keep the quarantine facility on his property.

That was Frank Rigler. He said that his father contracted undulant fever. That's all I heard. He was gaveled down a few times by the Chairman for being out of order. He testified as a proponent.

Mr. Rigler receives $25,000/year from the DOL in a lease agreement to keep the quarantine facility on his property.

If memory serves me correctly - he (was) (is) an outfitter, not sure about now, located just north of Gardiner.

If memory serves me correctly - he (was) (is) an outfitter, not sure about now, located just north of Gardiner.

correct, and made a lot of money on the Gardiner late hunts.

Back