Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Easy hot party dips

Calif. Hunter

Chili Cheese Dip -

1 can Chili Con Carne (no beans)
1 lb Velveeta (or grated cheese of your choice)
1 large XLNT (or similar) tamale (you get these in the deli section usually)
1 16-oz jar or can of salsa

Break tamale up and mix all the ingredients. Microwave or heat in a sauce pan until cheese melts and all ingredients are mixed together well. Serve warm with tortilla chips.

Chili con Queso Dip -

2 lbs Velveeta
1 can diced green peppers
1/2 onion, sauteed until clear
Diced jalapenos to taste

Mix all the ingredients together and heat in microwave or sauce pan until cheese melts and all ingredients are mixed well. Serve warm with tortilla chips.

Spinach Dip - (oaky, this one is not served hot)

16 oz sour cream
16 oz cottage cheese
1 package Mrs. Grass or Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
16 oz frozen chopped spinach (or one frozen brick)

Blend cottage cheese and sour cream in blender until smooth and creamy - add a little milk if needed to make the blender work. Pour or scrape into a large bowl. Add the package of dry soup mix and drained, thawed spinach. Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably overnight.

Serve in a hollowed out loaf of unsliced bread, with bread pieces or crackers. It is okay if the bread gets stale - it dips better that way!

Ok, my friend taught me one i will try called onion dip she make sif diff but mm so good,umm buy i pack cream cheese,i package of onion soup,of course some sour cream forgot how much, thats all i remebr ok, u can make crab alggon it not exaclty a dip but it can be, buy a pack of crab meat comes with some shells,very soft like spigehtti umm those flat ones, cream cheese one tiny tub or brick,umm u mix the cream cheese,and the meat together till real well kinda thick, and u put it in the shell wich if u know how to make it looks like a rolled up star, and cook it or fry it in oil i say fry it aloyt better, one other thing it not a dip but u take a maybe pund of chicken,cream cheese a brick,if for alot of people, umm get a jar of salsa,some cheddar chesse, in pack, boil the chicken it the longest,part, then buyy some burrito flabs what ever u call em tortillas, put chikcen in there,with some little green seasonings, it lie a leaf,then put the cream and cheddar cheese on top and then bake it makes huge burrito and alot depending on how much u are making for so good, it actually little diff from arizona recipe:)

that dip Quiet is referring to I believe is listed in here somewhere, but if not, we can get the recipe and post it for those who are interested.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back