Draw results

indian larry

Well its that time of year again for results to come out. I havent figured out yet if my chances are higher for drawing sheep, goat, and bear or that AK will get results out on time this year. Anyways best of luck to everyone tomorrow!

Not until 5 pm????
'
Good luck to all that applied...hoping for a bou or muskox tag...but I'd take both.

One very lucky Hunt Talker I see on that list. I am jealous. Officially green with envy.

Uh oh... bad news for the pocket book... 6 tags in this household for this fall and next spring. The damn woman drew 4.

bou
sheep
goat
kodiak bear
moose x2

Uh oh... bad news for the pocket book... 6 tags in this household for this fall and next spring. The damn woman drew 4.

bou
sheep
goat
kodiak bear
moose x2

Chrisakes, Bambi, what the hell you gonna do with all of that meat? Looks like a year for the ages at your house. Congrats.

Chrisakes, Bambi, what the hell you gonna do with all of that meat? Looks like a year for the ages at your house. Congrats.

Better start asking Buzz for some tips. :D Congrats on the tags, and congrats to the other HTer.

I checked the results...good thing I was sitting down. I drew one of the 2 available NR tags and my buddy Tom drew 1 of the 18 resident tags. Of course Tom had to one up me...as always, by adding an early TOK sheep tag to his stack....

Wanted to hunt these guys since I was ten when I saw one a friend of a friend shot.

muskox.jpg

Thats awesome Buzz!

Good thing about out wad of tags is they start in August and run through November, then... again next spring for the bear. Going to be a crazy fall... I also plan on working in sheep hunt on the side of my own. :)

Ended up with another Kodiak goat tag for the fall and a Kodiak bear tag for spring. Congrats too all, there should be some good stories this year. Well in Bambistews case it might be a book.

Way to go! Really some good tags. I would love to hunt Brownies, and Musk ox with bow. Rifle would be great, but my dream hunt would be both with archery equipment. Good luck fellas, I'll live vicariously through your hunts, here on Hunt Talk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back