Donald trump Jr on Jay Scott podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting refuges has always been about alleviating a humanitarian crisis. It's never be a "what's in it for us", it's always been "how can we help?".

Yes, but it's also not a suicide pact. Germany, or more particularly, German women are paying the price for a flood of refugees. i have to show more forms of ID to get a post office box than a refugee does to get into this country. That just doesn't make much sense.

The constitution does not apply to foreigners that are still half a world a way.

He didn't call for a blockade against citizens from a specific country, that I could POSSIBLY understand. What Drumf call for was keeping a ENTIRE CULTURE from entering the states, regardless of country of Origin.

When I was serving overseas in Kosovo, I knew 2 Albanian brothers, both around 10 years old at the time. I suppose they would be in their early 20's today, and "potential terrorists" by some of you on this board, because they are Muslim.

I wish I could have gotten them, their sister and Grandmother (parents were killed by Cristian Serbs) here to the States and out of the crappy situation they were in, where Christian Serbs were killing Muslim Albanians and vice versa.

But I guess shutting the door on an entire people is okay, as long as your people got here in time.

Last edited:
Yes, Hillary. Better yet would be a third term for Obama.

You have got to be kidding! One of her main priorities is more gun control. And, another big problem, is she will do NOTHING to stop illegal immigration.

But it's your choice. If you're a Hillary fan there's nothing I can say that will change that.

I will say, I would take Bernie Sanders over Hillary any day. She's the absolute worst possible choice of all.

Wow. Let me just mention something. I'm a big Donald Trump fan, and what I can tell some of you, is that you need to stop taking everything he says so literally. Come on, use common sense.

Wow. Let me just mention something. I'm a big Donald Trump fan, and what I can tell some of you, is that you need to stop taking everything he says so literally. Come on, use common sense.

wait....I'm not supposed to take a guy who wants to be the next President of the United States, and face of the free world, literally?

You must be smoking some kind bud in Washington now that its legal, if that logic makes sense to you.

Yes, but it's also not a suicide pact. Germany, or more particularly, German women are paying the price for a flood of refugees. i have to show more forms of ID to get a post office box than a refugee does to get into this country. That just doesn't make much sense.

It make more sense if you understood the process a bit better. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34848248

He didn't call for a blockade against citizens from a specific country, that I could POSSIBLY understand. What Drumf call for was keeping a ENTIRE CULTURE from entering the states, regardless of country of Origin.

When I was serving overseas in Kosovo, I knew 2 Albanian brothers, both around 10 years old at the time. I suppose they would be in their early 20's today, and "potential terrorists" by some of you on this board, because they are Muslim.

I wish I could have gotten them, their sister and Grandmother (parents were killed by Cristian Serbs) here to the States and out of the crappy situation they were in, where Christian Serbs were killing Muslim Albanians and vice versa.

But I guess shutting the door on an entire people is okay, as long as your people got here in time.

My point nothing to do with any of the incessant rambling you just put us through. I simply stated that Syrians, currently living in Syria, do not have the rights that we do, under the United States Constitution.

I finally got to listening to the podcast. It was entertaining and is worth listening to for those who haven't heard it.

Don Jr. seems like a good guy who is really knowledgeable when it comes to the outdoors. He says all the right things and seemed very level headed. Must have got that from his mom.

I finally got to listening to the podcast. It was entertaining and is worth listening to for those who haven't heard it.

Don Jr. seems like a good guy who is really knowledgeable when it comes to the outdoors. He says all the right things and seemed very level headed. Must have got that from his mom.

..stay off topic dammnit!;)

Yes, Hillary. Better yet would be a third term for Obama.

I don't understand how any sportsman that hunts and believes in the 2nd amendment could want Hillary as president or Obama? I mean he has done nothing for 8 years except run up debt and our economy isn't really any better. So really u have only three choices, Hillary, Cruz and trump. No one else has a chance at the presidency. So Hillary wants to keep all the entitlements given out and pass more gun control. Cruz wants to sell off all our lands that we as sportsman cherish. At least trump tells us what we want to hear concerning these lands, and no more gun control. U may or may not believe him but at least he's saying it. Thd other two are telling us the very things we don't want? The choice is easy, Trump. That said I would vote for Hillary over Cruz just due to his stance on these federal lands. As bad I hate her and her ideas and free entitlement programs.

I don't understand how any sportsman that hunts and believes in the 2nd amendment could want Hillary as president or Obama?
Although no support here for Obama and I will not vote for Hillary, please give me examples of Obama's success in any policy adverse to hunting and in gun control success. Hillary says zip about hunting, has a gun control bent, but with no promises for change.

On the other hand, most high powered Republicans pledge to sell off federal public lands, so that is critical to me.

There, 'got back off topic, noharley.

It make more sense if you understood the process a bit better. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34848248

The problem I see with how the international community is viewing Syrian refugees, is that they are applying permanent solutions to what should be viewed as a temporary problem. The goal with refugees is that they should go back to where they came from once it is safe. When they are being allowed to move to Europe/Canada/US in function, they are really being allowed to emigrate rather than seek refuge. Returning to Syria will never happen once you bring them a continent a way from their homes. The only people that will be left in Syria are the hardliners and extremist. The real hypocritical part is that there are 4.8 million registered refugees from Syria, and the idea that we are really doing anything to contribute to the problem by allowing a few thousand to leave the region is more about making our conscience feel a little better.

Danny, I have been to Kosovo too, and the best thing for that country is that those boys who are now in their 20's take responsibility for their country (which they now have) and become part of the solution there. It will never get any better if everyone just leaves for greener pastures.

Sorry, back to the topic.....

Although no support here for Obama and I will not vote for Hillary, please give me examples of Obama's success in any policy adverse to hunting and in gun control success. Hillary says zip about hunting, has a gun control bent, but with no promises for change.

On the other hand, most high powered Republicans pledge to sell off federal public lands, so that is critical to me..

Everytime there is a Democrat elected to the White House we here the same crap "they are coming to take our guns away". None of your chicken little "the sky is falling!" BS has ever happened.
In 35 years of voting I voted republican once for Bush Sr. What a mistake that was. At the time I was naive enough to be a one issue voter, gun rights. I have since learned there is a lot more to life than just owning a gun.
So here we are 35 years later and we all still have our guns.
Will we have anyplace to hunt if the republicans succeed in selling off our public lands?
Someone here said we shouldn't take what trump says so literally, I guess that only applies to hate and racism he is spewing, but you should absolutely believe he will do what his son said about public land, right?

Last edited:
Someone here said we shouldn't take what trump says so literally, I guess that only applies to hate and racism he is spewing, but you should absolutely believe he will do what his son said about public land, right?
To paraphrase Nancy Pelosi's comment about passing the Affordable Care Act; "We'll have to elect him to see what's in it.". Right? :p

On the other hand, most high powered Republicans pledge to sell off federal public lands, so that is critical to me.

There, 'got back off topic, noharley.

No examples of success, but plenty of examples of effort and intent.
Come to think of it, examples of success are very limited no matter what topic of his agenda we're discussing, whether you agree with that topic or not.
I like the mixed party grid lock. Keeps either side from being able to carry out their destructive agendas.

No examples of success, but plenty of examples of effort and intent.

Two things I could not do before Obama entered the WO.
Carry an unlocked firearm in national parks and carry a gun on a train as checked baggage.

Not earth shattering, but more gun rights were granted than were taken away in the last 7 years.

By the way, I may have missed some rights taken away, so feel free to call me out on it.:)

Carry an unlocked firearm in national parks and carry a gun on a train as checked baggage.

Not earth shattering, but more gun rights were granted than were taken away in the last 7 years.

By the way, I may have missed some rights taken away, so feel free to call me out on it.:)
Typical liberal tactic of changing the subject when you don't like what you hear. ;)

Everytime there is a Democrat elected to the White House we here the same crap "they are coming to take our guns away". None of your chicken little "the sky is falling!" BS has ever happened.
In 35 years of voting I voted republican once for Bush Sr. What a mistake that was. At the time I was naive enough to be a one issue voter, gun rights. I have since learned there is a lot more to life than just owning a gun.
So here we are 35 years later and we all still have our guns.
Will we have anyplace to hunt if the republicans succeed in selling off our public lands?

So clarify your position a little. Are you saying that Democrats wouldn't take our guns if given the chance, or that it would be too difficult to do so?

Havre has a train station???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back