Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dog Doooo

mdhunter

Ok, I have three dogs. We live at the beach in a town with leash laws. There are no "free roaming pooches" in our neck of the words. All that said, look at the new sign sticker on my street for leaving a dog turd behind :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I think it is completely disrespectful and gross not to clean up after your pet. The city even provides free bags...but a $1,000 dollars, REALLY?

I cant help but to wonder if anyone has ever been fined the amount or better yet, actaully paid the fine. That is a chit pile full of money in my book!

Attachments

• Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 504
That is the maximum fine, doesn't mean that is what the fine would be. Not sure if the city ordinance violation is a misdemeanor or a civil infraction, but it is pretty standard that a violation of each is punishable by a fine of up to a grand.

My guess is that the standard ticket would be in the neighborhood of $150 or so.

That is the maximum fine, doesn't mean that is what the fine would be. Not sure if the city ordinance violation is a misdemeanor or a civil infraction, but it is pretty standard that a violation of each is punishable by a fine of up to a grand.

My guess is that the standard ticket would be in the neighborhood of $150 or so.

Maybe they could bill by the ounce.

Maybe people just don't know what to do with it.
Perhaps they could treat it like a parking meter of sorts...
You could:
1. Take a bag
2. Pick up poop
3. Weigh it
4. Swipe CC which triggers the hatch to open
5. Dispose
There! all are happy....

When the weed whacker hits a pile of the stuff and launches it in your face you're ready to kill the nearest dog owner. That smell stays with you all day! :mad: I'm to the point now that I don't think I'll ever own a dog because of all the crap I deal with day in and day out. It's on the tires, it's on my shoes.
$1,000 fine or I'll smear some on your upper lip and see how they like it.

Sorry as you can see I'm a little dog crap sensitive. :D

Just another benefit of living in Marylandistan I guess, though dog owners should be responsible for cleaning up behind their pets. Now if I can just catch that cat which keeps doing it's business in my garden at night.

Or central indiana

Pretty much anywhere you go in the state. My favorite are those shot with a 12 gauge slug (in the kill zone) thru the deer silhouette on a deer crossing sign :confused:.... lol.

Back