MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dog Doooo

Lawnboy, you got my sympathy. Bozeman could be the ultimate place to live if not for other peoples dogs. Last winter I was shocked by mountain trails that were nothing but smears of frozen dog crap. Parking areas at trail heads were just covered. I was once confronted by a snarling growling lab,who was separated from his owner in the isle at a lumber store in GT Falls. Wish I'd a been in the axe handle isle.
I love dogs, but wish people didn't think they had to take them everywhere.

I love dogs, but wish people didn't think they had to take them everywhere.

Fully agree. It's becoming fashionable more and more for families or individuals to own two or three dogs and a cat; the country is becoming obsessed with dogs. Look at how many dogfood commercials are on TV, surpassed only by Progressive Insurance and erectile enhancement commercials. Why do they think they have to take them on vacation with them? That dog doesn't know it's supposed to be enjoying itself; it only knows that it's world has been turned upside down, it's not at home, and it's routine is destroyed. Put it in a kennel where it will be cared for and get to interface with other animals and it will get lots more enjoyment out of it, and the rest of the population won't have to put up with the aggravation and stink of someone elses' dogs.
My wife and I checked into a well know and pricey hotel a few years ago, got to our room only to find a dog chew ball in the room that the maid missed. My wife is allergic to dogs and nothing was said by the hotel to indicate that they allowed dogs. By the time I got through voicing my displeasure we were booked into a suite, but I never frequented that hotel again.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back