Does your current-production gun have markings this neat?

Figure OP would appreciate the clear markings and quality workmanship that have gone into this fine rifle. We call it the “Possum King.”

It had allegedly been run over, breaking off the original stock. Another stock got dremeled up and epoxied onto the back of it. It’s been outfitted with a top notch 4x K-Mart scope (only the best glass for me).

It’s my understanding that opossums have not yet made it to Montana. Me and this rifle aim to keep things that way.

That's a beautiful rifle. Very apocalyptic. Amazing lettering...I can just imagine the light from my kerosene lantern gently dancing across it after you kick in my door to kill me and steal my last can of beans. My grandchildren will tell their grandchildren...he was killed by Daisy, the man they called the "Possum King."

That's a beautiful rifle. Very apocalyptic. Amazing lettering...I can just imagine the light from my kerosene lantern gently dancing across it after you kick in my door to kill me and steal my last can of beans. My grandchildren will tell their grandchildren...he was killed by Daisy, the man they called the "Possum King."
You have the script outline for a blockbuster movie.
Opening foreshadowing scene would be a close up of the hands of the man who would become “Possum King” neatly engraving crisp lettering on the receiver of that rifle.
Just before the fade, a possum tail will be seen disappearing around the corner…

CE89B454-107B-4385-B10C-3302701FEA84.jpegCE89B454-107B-4385-B10C-3302701FEA84.jpeg73656FD3-654C-4561-9248-D070838F07A7.jpeg
Guess I’m good… whew! Dodged a bullet on that one.

Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone but the most accurate gun I own is a savage 110 with a shilen barrel that has what appear to be cave paintings as twist rate, cartridge and barrel maker intitals stamped on it.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back