Does this mean i can join the cool kids around the campfire now

Where's the Birkenstock guys? Another shoe that will never touch my feet. mtmuley
Oh, so you’re going to be the one to turn this thread political, eh? 🤩

I compromised on Croc brand flip flops. I’ve gotten 5 years out of them and wear them all the time.

71LbzGG6TcL._AC_UX695_.jpg

They aren’t as versatile as the multi-mode originals though...
1594097411090.jpeg

There’s a cowboy boot for every social and casual occasion, a hunting boot for every type of hunt, and sneakers for running. Don’t need crocs. Kinda feel like crocs fall under “ beads and Roman sandals won’t be seen line. “

3:18 for the appropriate reference but the whole thing is funny.

For the record I have a warm weather pair and a fleece lined pair. My wife bought me Birkenstoks for going out in public.

I bought a pair for stream crossings (the 4WD w/ Lockers version) and I was not impressed. I hate how rocks get in them when I'm in gravel. But I probably wear them every day for a quick run outside, and enjoy slipping them on after a long day on my feet or in the saddle. i've spent some lazy Weekend days wearing them as I was doing some house chores in sweats or shorts.

My GF HATES my crocs and has threatened to throw them away when i'm not looking. My response is if she can replace them with something that fills the same role, she is welcome to....As of yet she has not...

Sorry,I'm a mocosin guy. At least the pokey things stay out. With merino socks.....lol no fanny pack

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back