Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Does this mean i can join the cool kids around the campfire now

20200704_224638.jpg

You know your on another level when you got one croc on and one flip flop at the camp fire šŸ”„

I have a pair and have been wearing them almost all day at the house...but iā€™d hate to be caught in public wearing them. Not quite as ridiculous as being seen wearing flip flops more than 20ā€™ from a pool but nearly as bad.

I own a minivan, any delusions I may have held about being cool have been dashed long ago. Crocs are the bomb for lawn mowing, getting the mail, and camp shoes.
I own a minivan too. But you can still maintain some self respect by NOT wearing or owning crocs. Unless you like blending in with the people of Walmart.

About 20 years ago grandparents owned a storefront and warehouse that was bought by the company that owns Crocs. In the deal, my grandparents ended up with a box of free Crocs, so they gave me a pair. In those twenty years, Iā€™ve worn them all of maybe three times. I just canā€™t square their comfort with the loss of my self respect, but for some odd reason Iā€™ve never gotten rid of them.

I own a minivan, any delusions I may have held about being cool have been dashed long ago. Crocs are the bomb for lawn mowing, getting the mail, and camp shoes.

I actually wore my crocs when we picked up our Sienna at the dealership. Making good choices is cool. Youā€™ve got nothing to be ashamed of.

I wore crocs until I about broke my ankle at camp in them. Slip too easy and give too much.

I'll take some tivas anyday.... I've more than once slipped them over some wool socks and walked ten miles in them.... just as comfortable as a croc.

Where's the Birkenstock guys? Another shoe that will never touch my feet. mtmuley

I gave everybody so much shit about those things until my wife got me a pair I wear them all the time now. All about comfort, I'm aging.
I gave my sister and brother-in-law grief for years until I finally got a pair due to a foot issue. I manned up and ate my words. LOL! They are the absolute best camp shoe ever and great around the house on Sunday morning. lā€™m not sure theyā€™d be great walking far in though.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back