Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My General Tag

i'm gonna start trying to plan a Dougie's Privileged Western Boys Hunt Jamboree for you me and a few others. we will get september bear tags, eat big macs, drink corona and coors light, smoke backwoods, and have rain dances while toasted on jack daniels around the bonfire at night.

you will learn the ways :D
This going to be before or after the WA death march for [no] deer I was planning?

i'm gonna start trying to plan a Dougie's Privileged Western Boys Hunt Jamboree for you me and a few others. we will get september bear tags, eat big macs, drink corona and coors light, smoke backwoods, and have rain dances while toasted on jack daniels around the bonfire at night.

you will learn the ways :D
I’ll leave my zoleo at home 😂

We went out last night to local snooty restaurant and I got a snooty burger. It was damn fine. The beef almost tasted like a dry aged steak on this thing.

Better than McDonald’s? It’s different. It is only different.

IMG_4513.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmm. I'll have to Google runza. I'd recommend stopping at A&W. But I feel like they're not what they once were or my taste buds have matures since I was 12 idk.
Took my kids there earlier this year to relive my childhood and was sorely disappointed. Culver's has them best hands down.

Anyone else left handed but right eye dominant?
I’m not but my oldest son is. I caught it when he was very young, 5-6 years old, and started him shooting right handed. He is a very good shot. He does shoot his handguns left handed though…

How about us right handed folks that are left eye dominant?

Based on my experiences, left handed shooters are better shots. I know a few right handed shooters who couldn't hit sand if they were shooting in a desert...
I’m a righty that “became” left eye dominant due to a veinal occlusion in my right eye at 30 years of age (I’m 64 now). I jumped in whole hog and bought left handed rifles and shotguns. It took a while but I eventually got as good left handed as I ever was right handed, just not as fast sometimes.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back