Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Dodgeball...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Holey crap I'm tiered !!!

So I got a call from a friend telling me about the Idaho Epilepsy leage is having a fund raiser this weekend hosting a Dodgeball turney. So, I'm thinking... Yah, no worries, Thats a fat mans game.

Man oh MAn I'm beat !!! We had our one and only practice today. After 1 hour of running jumping, ducking, throwing and dodging..... Geesh, I suck !!!

But had a Kick A' time. Looking forward to Sat !!! Wife leaves tomorow for 5 days so I have time to get on my game face ;)

If you end up in the same uniforms they had in the movie...assless leather chaps, etc.....please don't post pictures

Going the pregame beverage route maybe?

"Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste." :D

I don't know who's thinking of the children?
"Dodgeball is a sport of violence, exclusion, and degradation" None of those are exactly acceptable in civilized society. Good thing I'm a barbarian though. Have fun, and don't forget to take the dorks lunch money.

Like a lion picking out the fattest, slowest water buffalo for dinner. Few things were as satisfying back in the day, as picking out the slow fat kid, and giving him a big red welt on the ham, belly, or ass. Dodgeball was the best!

dodgeball is a riot. I played it at lunch every day in HS. We had a coach that would run daily lunchtime games and I remember many times throwing my arm out so bad that I could not lift it on a desk to write without using the other arm to help! That was great fun but of course some kid at another school lost a kidney from playing and it ended it all for us as well. What a wussy

I know some of you may not be aware of this, but I'm a really big deal on the dodgeball circuit. I have a couple of T-Shirts commemorating being part of the championship team for the University of Idaho Dodgeball Tournaments of 2005 and 2006. Seriously the most fun I've ever had in sports.

My greatest sports memoirs are pitching the final out when I was like 14 at a regional baseball tournament in Oregon, and being the last man standing during one of our semi-finals dodgeball games against 5 fraternity homos and picking them off one by one when I was 26 years old. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I got.

DODGEBALL RULES!!! :D

I know some of you may not be aware of this, but I'm a really big deal on the dodgeball circuit. I have a couple of T-Shirts commemorating being part of the championship team for the University of Idaho Dodgeball Tournaments of 2005 and 2006. Seriously the most fun I've ever had in sports.

My greatest sports memoirs are pitching the final out when I was like 14 at a regional baseball tournament in Oregon, and being the last man standing during one of our semi-finals dodgeball games against 5 fraternity homos and picking them off one by one when I was 26 years old. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I got.

DODGEBALL RULES!!! :D

WOW/.. And I thought I might be a loser...... ;)

I know some of you may not be aware of this, but I'm a really big deal on the dodgeball circuit. I have a couple of T-Shirts

I did not know that, see just goes to prove you learn something new everyday. I also did not know that having a couple of T shirts makes you a big deal. Hell I got alot of T shirts, would I be King?

My greatest sports memoirs are....when I was like 14 and when I was 26 years old. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I got.

...what have you got planned for 38?;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back