Caribou Gear Tarp

Dodgeball...

"what have you got planned for 38?"

Spitz probably has a GH inspired mid-life crisis planned at 38, complete with a pair of 20 something blonds.

The dodgeball we used to play in high school was called battleball. In the basketball gym, couldn't go past half court, if you caught the other guy's throw he was out.........sound like how you guys played it?

My greatest sports memoirs are pitching the final out when I was like 14 at a regional baseball tournament in Oregon, and being the last man standing during one of our semi-finals dodgeball games against 5 fraternity homos and picking them off one by one when I was 26 years old. I know it's pathetic, but it's all I got.

DODGEBALL RULES!!! :D

Spitz, I had the same moment of personal sport's glory back in '04 while I was playing in a city-league quarterfinal match in Fargo. The only difference between you story and mine is the fact that I won the match by taking a Rawlings to the face from 10' (throwing at the head was illegal), damn near broke my nose. The best is when you drill someone that's running the baseline and you completely knock their feet out from underneath them.

Oh, and how did you know they were homos, was it how they used their tongue when they kissed?

The sport sure has gotten wimpy over the years, Smalls. Back in the day, head shots on Jose types were perfectly legal and actually encouraged by the better phy ed instructors.

Yah.... rules are Gay, they should use the old RED balls and allow headshots !!!

A head hit is an automatic "OUT" for you. tomorrows the day..... I should do a count down !~!~!~!!!

S H O W T I M E ! ! !

dodgeball.jpg

Yah.... rules are Gay, they should use the old RED balls and allow headshots !!!

I think one of your goals should be not to come home with a set of "red balls":D

I ended up with red balls..... but , it was worth it. I truely doubt I'm going to walk anywhere tomorrow. Dodgeball is one frigging serious sport.... OK, maybe it was jsut me again ;)

I'm not one to brag..(OK, maybe I do sometimes..... but just a little.....sometimes.....and then jsut a little.... :p ) AND... I should wait to post some pictures when we get the good ones back, but I did have some strangers take some with my phone and I'm uploading them.

The one time I was the last one in and took out a couple guys and did the AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHHHH as I hit the last guy in the Nads, that might have been classified as "Taunting" which isn't allowe, but they didn't call it on me. I didn't say "IN YOUR FACE WUSS BOY" like I wanted too, so I'm really proud of myself :D

I can't wait till I see our picture in the Paper next week holding the Trophy :D :D :D

BLURRY PICTURES FROM THE CAMERA PHONE. BETTER ONES TO COME LATER !!

Front line.. I like being out front at times.

1dodgeball.jpg

Sometimes I ran like a Chicken. Or.. I was at the back line getting a ball from off court :

2dodgeball.jpg

Sometimes ou felt alone :

3dodgeball.jpg

And you had to taunt them to throw a ball because non were on your side :

4dodgeball.jpg

The you get one and Huck the crap out of it !!!!!!!!

5dodgeball.jpg

Here was the Bodybuilding.com team. they had 3 teams but this team was all studs !!! Most all of them looked like IdahoBugler on a bad day. I got hit by one guy and it knocked my feet right out from me. theie only loss was once to us early on, then they beat us, then we took them out in the championship last game. They were better then us I'm sure but sometimes you take luck over skill :

6dodgeball.jpg

The winning team !!!

7dodgeball.jpg

A picture hawg :

8dodgeball.jpg

2 more pictures not related but my wife left to Pokey Thursday and I'm batching it. So Thursday night I got invited to some Shhmoozing Doctor/Rep sponsored deal at the Boise Hawks baseball game. We sat next to the other team in the food section eating like kings. Here was our view.

9hawks.jpg

10hawks.jpg

Then Poker last night, Some Dodgeball today, and gunna go to the movies with some buds tonight later.

It's a tough life, but someone got's'ta do it !!!

Can hardly wait for the photos

Moosie......making the sacrifice for a good cause....gotta respect that;)

Moosie......making the sacrifice for a good cause....gotta respect that;)

HAHA.. Don't mix up me getting hit in the GOnads as a sacrifice on purpose. I tried to do the MATRIX move 3 times in the air and one time went Vertical like the picture above !!! I remember those 3 times well because I was knocked out of the air all 3 times. I got the feet knocked out and landed sideways.... and once almost did the sidways backflip but fortunately caught a shoulder on the floor..... ;) OK, I jumped around alot like a dork and one time with the air splits got one just under the belt. It happens.......unfortunately ;) Good tyymes Amigo !!!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back