Hunttalk.coms Hostil Takeover !!!

Congrats to Bigfin and Moosie. Should be/been a good experience for both of you. :)

Congrats Big Fin. I guess since you are in charge now I better keep my KS hunting advice to myself. Can we get discounts on Sitka gear now?

What a curse to be born a Viking fan. The good part is that you would rather be hunting, as you know the end result of watching the Vikings game will be something as disappointing as watching your wife run off with a professional midget wrestler.

I'm laughing but also crying inside cause it is so true :(

Moosie could not have found a better person to take over HUNT TALK.
Randy has a unique ability to take complicated regulations and policies and explain them in layman’s terms.
That will be my opinion right up until Big Fin bans me.
Good luck Fin, two years of owning HUNT TALK and you will qualify to operate a day care center for special needs children.

Hey Moosie and Fin... I don't post alot, I view from outside the login (usually everyday)... I enjoy the debates that rage, the stories that unfold and the wide range of views.

I liked that Hunttalk was based in Idahooya but Montana is ok too and I know there was alot of time and $$ spent to keep this going.

So thanks to Moosie for taking care of business for so long and congrats and good luck to BigFin!

I'll still be hanging on the edges, watching and dropping a line from time to time.

Good luck Fin, two years of owning HUNT TALK and you will qualify to operate a day care center for special needs children.

Signature worthy right there!

MN, keep in mind Fin lives in Montana...ample 'on the job' training. (smiley face)

As usual, there is a bit of "truth" to these "stories" when Moosie is involved.

There was a Poker game, unfortunately it was Strip Poker, and Moosie tried bluffing Big Fin with, appropriately, a Pair of Queens. Won't get into all the details, but, it became obvious who was losing when Moosie was just left with wimmin's underwear...... :eek:

I did get the chance to meet Big Fin, and I think Moosie dun did good when he found him, or vice versa.

Always interesting to watch "enterprises" start, go so far off of passion and energy of the founders. But, eventually, those attributes need to be supplemented/replaced with other traits, which, I think Big Fin should be able to deliver.

Moosie is one of a kind, any of you that have met him and spent time with him are better for having spent that time. I know I have learned to say "Sure, let's go" or "Hell, what do we have to lose?" more often and more easily thanks to time spent with Moosie.

Based on a bit of time spent with Big Fin, I am pretty comfortable saying he might be one of the few on this board that could come close to being my intellectual equal..... :D You can decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.... ;)

In all seriousness, I would readily loan Big Fin one of my best lawn mowers or weed trimmers without thinking twice about it. :cool:

Woo Hoo! Spam filters! Its' too bad that not enough people stepped up to the plate to donate some beans, but it sure looks like things are looking up for "Hunttalk"!!!

Oscar, thanks for many years of providing a quality hunting site for all of us to enjoy and the experience of deleting 50 spams posts a day! LOL!

Seriously, this has been the only "PC" free hunting site I've come across ever in this crazy world wide web and it's all because of our buddy Oscar Williamson!

Thanks Bro!

Big Fin will be a great addition to Hunttalk! If this site turns out to be anything close to his hunting videos, I'm sure it will be the Icon of hunting websites as I don't think anyone or anything could rival.

Congratulations to both of you and I'm looking forward to a new beginning of the great website "Hunttalk"!!!!

Woo Hoo! Spam filters! Its' too bad that not enough people stepped up to the plate to donate some beans, but it sure looks like things are looking up for "Hunttalk"!!!

Oscar, thanks for many years of providing a quality hunting site for all of us to enjoy and the experience of deleting 50 spams posts a day! LOL!

Seriously, this has been the only "PC" free hunting site I've come across ever in this crazy world wide web and it's all because of our buddy Oscar Williamson!

Thanks Bro!

Big Fin will be a great addition to Hunttalk! If this site turns out to be anything close to his hunting videos, I'm sure it will be the Icon of hunting websites as I don't think anyone or anything could rival.

Congratulations to both of you and I'm looking forward to a new beginning of the great website "Hunttalk"!!!!

Butt kisser:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back