Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunttalk.coms Hostil Takeover !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So the last few days I was down in SLC at the MDF Banquet and the Sports Expo. While I was down there I got involved in a High stakes Poker game. Durring the Course of the game I was unable to offer any more money so I put the Pink slip up for Huntalk..... and lost ... :(

...Actually, I was Caught wearing womens underwear from the MossBack display and Someone took a picture and threatened to post it so I had to turn over this site to keep that from happening...

Alright, Non of that happened :D

But, I do want to say that I have transefered Hunttalk.com over to a new Owner, Big Fin.

I've been asking for donations to help offset the costs on the site for the last couple years. Many people kicked in some Coin in years past. This year was tough. Only a few people did. I'm not complaining because times are tough. The reason I was asking is because it's hard to justify kicking out a thousand or two every year just to own a website.

So ... what does this mean ? Well, nothing really. Except you guys can start making fun of me now without worrying about me banning you. OHHH wait, that never stopped you guys before.

So, Some Questions I figure you guys wanna know :

Who Owns Hunttalk ? Big Fin will own the Site now. I've known Big Fin for a long time and bar non he's a Dang fine man. I don't have to say much about him because he's known world wide. I would be afraid to have a Vote who people would want to run the site because I know the Votes would be 99% for him, 1% for me, and it would only be my kid voting for me, not even I would vote for me ;)

Why Big Fin ? Several people stepped up and said they would take it over. DelW one of the First. DelW and the Admins have put in alot of time in the site as well as all the posters here. Anyone of the those guys could run this site , business as usual !! Thats why everyone likes it, we're a family. That being said, 'Fin has the same thoughts about this site and I know that it will be seamless. I know he has some goals and ideas and willing to put into it what I just lacked as a Site owner.

Is Moosie Leaving ? OK, maybe that won't be a Question. If it would be a Question.... you're an Idiot :) I'm here whether you guys like it or not.

Waht's Changing ? Well, for one, I hope he Adds a Spel Cheqer. I jsut can't think of anything besides that which should change. BigFin wants the site to stay the same and us keep on talking and shareing stories. I know he's dumping some coin for upgrading some well needed items like, spam/hacking filters, updated sftware, etc. I'm guessing picture and Media hosting items to be a close second.

IS Moosie a Sellout and just cashing in on the Great site he created for big $ ? Haha, I'm sure thats not a Question. But it wasn't about making money. I would have listed it with some Broker or worked pimping it to sell on a bid or something. Grant it I'm money ahead for not having to pay for the site, (although if Big Fin ever asked for Site donations I'd be first in line), I wanted someone to take over that had the money (Or the willingness to spend a little cuz non of us have money) to keep our home here at HuntTalk running for everyone to enjoy. He knows why you guys like this place. It's Visited alot because of the fredom of speach and the kick A' hunters that post here. He has all the same goals we do and everyone here knows him. He is like all of you great hunters, every one of you !! Ok, most of you, some of you suck at hunting but are funny so we let ya stay :p

Ask any questions that you have. Post any questions. comments, concerns, joys...whatever.

I won't bore you guys with much more.... But don't waste the Bann space telling me how great I am, sorry you are that I don't own it, or anything of that nature.....:eek: I'd like to have Big Fin roll back into Montana in the next day or so from SLC and see a GREAT warm welcome.

Lemme be the First (As my Exiting Presidential Speach comes to a close)....

WELCOME BIG FIN !!!!!!

do we have to call Big Fin Grand Poopa now? or are you still laying claim to that name? its still under your name.

Heres a big WELCOME to the new owner and a big HATS OFF to the old.

Moosie and Big Fin,

I am glad you both kept this thing going. Good luck.

Nemont

P.S. It was only a matter of time before a Montanan took over anyway because if you look the guys who kill everything either live in Montana, (Big Fin, Greenhorn, mtmiller) or are Montana natives, BuzzH.;)

Actually, I was Caught wearing womens underwear from the MossBack display and Someone took a picture and threatened to post it so I had to turn over this site to keep that from happening

I believe this story more ya fag.;):D Congrats to both of you and long live Huntalk. BIG Huntalk welcome to Big Fin and a BIGGER thank you Moosie for making this site the best on the net. Now maybe we can get some more hats!:D

I guess congratulations are in order for both of you guys,(gals). Moosie, as this web site attests, you've done a fine job. Big Fin, I know you'll honor Moosie with your expertise and character.

Moosie who?:confused:
....good luck with it Big Fin. :)

A Scanda-hoovian owns the site? Lutefisk all around... hump

Congrats to Moosie for creating such a great site and the same to Big Fin for carrying on the tradition.

Ridge Runner, How would you believe that story ? Do you think I would even care if I had a Picture of me in womens underwear posted on the net ? ;) If so, you don't know me well :D :D

Well I never met Moosie, but have met Bigfin. So i feel much safer now.... I think

Sweet! Is Randy one of those Montanan's that say 'fleg' when you want him to say 'flag'? Not that it matters much since the site is still in good hands. For a minute there I thought Moosie was going to sell out to one of those middle eastern IS company's everyone is changing to. Glad that didn't happen. Congrats Randy! Will it now be called Big Fin's HuntTalk?

Back