Kids say the darnest things....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, we've been keeping track of what our kids have been saying. Mostly my youngest boy. I wish we would have wrote down all the funny things all our kids have said. I could write a book !!!!!

Here are a few :

Mason - What did you call Moose Grandma (this is my mom) when you were a kid?
Dad - mom
Mason - when are you gonna have grandkids?
Dad - when my boys get older and have kids. When are you gonna have kids?
Mason – I’m not gonna have kids, I don’t know who I’m gonna marry. I’m still deciding.
Dad - giggling
Mason - don’t listen to me
Dad – Dad wants to have grandkids
Mason - your not my dad.
Dad - Who’s your dad?
Mason – my dad lives in the hills on top of a mountain. He lives in a vegetable and he has red hair.

Mason - "Dad do you know how to treat girls? You slap um and then you kiss um. But you have to be careful because they might kick you in the nuggets!" (3/21/10)

Mason - Laying with daddy on the front room floor at 6 am. Daddy is patting his head and combing his fingers through his hair when Mason says "Daaaad! It's not time to play, it's time to sleep! That's what mom says" (3/21/10)

Mason - Sitting on the couch with something stuck up underneath his shirt, with a big grin on his face. "Look at my sexy boobies" we all look then he says "Just kidding they're Easter eggs!" he then pulls out an easter egg! (3/15/10)

Parker - After running around like a wild man and eating a brownie says "Man! I'm really thirsty!" Mom-"Do you want some milk?" P-"I'm just really thirsty!" then he takes out his bottled water from the fridge and starts drinking. (3/15/10)

Mason - Talking with Grandma Bullock after she just put some lotion on her hands. M-"you wanna take a bath?" G-"Oh you want to take a bath?" M-"No you take a bath" G-"Me take a bath?" M-"Yes" G-"Why?" M-"Cuz you stink" (3/13/10)

Mason - Talking with Grandma Bullock, M-"my plan is to go throw a mudball at my dad." G-"That's not very nice" M-"But that's my plan" (3/13/10)

Mason - Was in the bathroom supposedly getting ready for the day. "I'm doing laundry" When we checked on him he was rubbing a towel on his underware over the heating vent, because they were 'wet'. (3/13/10)

Parker - He was watching Oscar sand a block of wood to shape into a Space Derby Ship, when he saw the pile of sawdust on the table. "Wow this sawdust is so soft you can make it into fur" (Feb 2010)

Mason - He's in the bathtub this morning getting ready to go to church, I'm fixing breakfast. Zachary comes in and says 'Can you hear Mason? He's baptising himself' we listen and he is saying (while plugging his nose) 'In the name of Jesus Christ Amen' then he dunks his face in the water, and then starts all over again! (2/21/10)

Mason - I'm getting breakfast ready this morning and open up the freezer, Mr Cuddles (a blue stuffed animal) is in there. I say 'Who put Mr. Cuddles in the freezer?' Mason says 'I did, cuz I wanted him' (2/21/10)

Mason - The older boys were putting the little ones to bed since mom and dad were out. While he is being tucked in he says 'I'm having a baby' Parker pipes in 'Oh yah who'd you marry?' Mason says 'my baby' (2/20/10)

Mason - We were getting ready to have lunch and watch a movie, I wanted him to fold his arms so we could have a blessing. He says 'Let's just talk a minute' then he looks around and all of a sudden his hand comes up and slaps himself on the side of the head and says 'The bug is dead!' then he folds his arms. (2/11/10)

Parker - After having been told he couldn't do something and was upset about it says 'Parents ALWAYS get what they want! That's not FAIR!!' (Feb 2010)

Parker - We were watching the American Idol auditions and one of the Jonas brothers was a celebrity guest. So he asks 'What type of Jonas brother is that?' I say 'You mean which one?' he says 'I mean which type is he' I say 'That's Joe is that what you mean?' he says 'Yes!!' (feb 2010)

Mason - 'I'm going to dinner with my girlfriend!' (feb 2010)

Mason - 'Invisible Kennedy beat the crap out of me! I'm gonna beat the crap out of invisible Kennedy and then I'm gonna beat the crap out of invisible Jaxson!' Then I watch him as he uses his fire thrower which is a tupperware ketchup bottle, and does his karate moves all over the house!! (both are his cousins)(2/2/10)

Parker - I was so happy that one of my dear friends Judie & Jody were able to bring their adoptive children home from Haiti, so I was talking about it to Parker. A little while later he comes to me and says 'You know those two kids Judie owns?' I say 'you mean adopted?' he says 'oh yah' (he still slips up every now and then) (2/1/10)

Mason - During pack meeting we found Mason out in the hallway of the church with his hood up over his head. He was standing in the dark and mumbling to himself. Zach asked him 'what are you doing?' His response 'I am talking to my master it's none of your business!' (2/2/10)

Mason - As we are leaving pack meeting he is spinnin round doing karate kicks and stuff and looking down the dark hall. He's freakin out about monsters. My friend Wendy was sitting on the couch and he says to her 'Don't let that monster get your baby' (I'm pretty sure he meant her 1 1/2 yr old daughter) then he says 'You have to do your Kung Choo' then he does another karate move and leaves. (2/2/10)

Mason - This morning I told him to find some socks. His light was off in his room so he says "I can't see" but he puts on his flashlight. I say "can you see them now?" He says "No, it looks like a vampire took all my socks"!! (1/28/10)

Mason - He says to me "Mom Batman want me a fight Joker and Mr. Freeze with my super duper power and strength, so I gotta pack my stuff and go" I say "But I'll miss you" and he says while putting his little hands on the sides of my cheeks and looking right in my eyes "But, I'll be back someday" he starts walking away "I'm leaving tomorrow to the batcave" (1/27/10)

Mason - "Mom I want some jello in my hair" Confused I asked "Do you mean gel?" he says "Oh yah" (1/26/10)

Mason - I am watching Mason play the wii tonight and say "Mason you keep running into stuff" and he says "I know thats why I'm not smart" (1/25/10)

Mason - Says to daddy 'When you get back from the store I'm gonna slap you in the face' WHACK......yep daddy got slapped right in the face (and he hadn't even left for the store yet), thank you to "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" (1/22/10)

Mason - I was trying to get lunch together for Mason today by asking him questions about what he wanted and going through the kitchen at the same time. He is getting in the fridge to pick something and then turns around at me all serious and says "I get what I want for lunch so why don't you just zip your mouth" (1/21/10)

Mason - After being told not to mess with something of daddy's, he tried to anyway. Daddy told him again and then sent him to go blow his nose, 10 minutes later I heard him "Wo, I thought you were gonna beat the crap out of me" (1/16/10)

Mason - Wakes up this morning and immediately finds me and asks (with sleepy eyes) "Did I pass my indian test?" (1/20/10)

Parker - That's disappropriate!
(his own mix between inappropriate and disrespectful) (2009)
Mason - "Look at my face the whole time" while you are staring at his face he turns around bends over and farts in your face! (learned that one from his daddy) (2009)

Mason sayings: Waaiitt a Second, Clause it (meaning pause it), you know, and mission accomplished

Retroller (meaning controller), Regot (meaning forgot), and 'I believe I Can Fly - then jumps off the headboard of my bed into the mattress

I was out pig hunting one year... My uncle called... My little girl [4] says daddy went Hyena hunting...... instead of Javelina

Thanks for starting this thread Moose. I've got a bunch of them and will start keeping track and post them. Recently while saying prayers with my six year old he said the following

Wyatt: Heavenly Father bless everybody in the world...except for the bad dudes.

The next night he says " Heavenly Father bless everybody in the world...even the Chinese.
I started laughing and he got mad at me. I have no idea where he came up with this stuff.

Wyatt: Bless that dad won't talk with his mouth full because it's gross.

At church my little nephew 6 was asked what kinds of things should we not take into our bodies. He says well things like meth, cocaine, crystal meth, crack......the teachers eyes were huge. Good job Griffin were did you learn those. He says " I watch Cops on TV and that's the stuff they find all the time"

This is a funny thread, thanks for posting.

Here's one from my little one that I will never forget. When my son Kawika was 4 years old we would shoot our bows in the back yard. I wasn't having the best of days and was pulling my shots a little. So after pulling another shot I said "damn it Bryce." We start shooting some more and things are getting better. Pretty soon Kawika shoots one and yells "Damn it Bryce." I laughed my arse off then told him that he shouldn't say that....

Funny you bring up prayers.

Mason said a good might Prayer the other night and although I was suposed to be there with my eyes closed I grabbed the Phone Camera part way thorough it because it started getting cute/funny and I started recording. I took the liberty to translate it because you might not quiet understand his words. Even after I translate it you might not either but let me know if this just makes you smile !!!!

I mean seriously, thats a good prayer :D

And Jesus be healthy
And Jesus Kill the King
And Jesus be healthy
And Jesus, get a Elk…and a deer.
And be healthy
And Jesus, Uhhhhhmmmm bless us.
And, for the King,
And ummmmm go to church, every day.
And bless the food, with our pancakes
And nacho Beebrey (Libre) , and Jesus Christ a…..
Blark blark, and Jesus Christ says…
Jesus Christ, AMEN.

http://www.facebook.com/v/1095408437421

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back