Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Dinkshooters 2010 Elk Pics....

I just figured we would give him his own thread to cry on.

Rumor has it hes going to have to pull out the old rifle to somewhat put together a 2010 hunting season....

Good luck Dink!

Here I thought it was the Wyoming Fish and Game Dept that was just being insensitive when I got this in the mail yesterday. Looks like WDH got a hold of my address.

I was thinking about putting horse teeth or cow teeth in it, maybe gopher teeth.

P1020742.jpg

I aint scared to use the high velocity arrows either. Mad Max is getting restless in the closet.

Attachments

• P1000494[1].JPG
    P1000494[1].JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 464
Maybe if Wyoming could grow a decent bull. He thought he was a herd bull.

My camera is crapping up. Do memory cards wear out?

P1020648.jpg

You could have had better luck in your backyard.

Might be the card...what's the issue? Usually card issues mean that you can't download photos.

Maybe the camera problems are just my imagination. No problems downloading.

The real reason I couldn't kill a elk. This bear ran me out of the woods. Hard to kill a bull when you only hunt bright daylight 9am-5pm.

P1020686.jpg

I didn't know there were big grizzly bears there. I'd be scared too. That's a big bear.

Who knows, maybe the big bulls will come out during rifle season

Maybe they will, more than likely they will be deep on private by then.

I might be being punished by the hunt gods for not trying to shoot a 290-300 bull that was at 15 yards. He was busted off at the 3rd on one side. The other consideration is that he had a cross bow bolt stuck out of the top of his pelvis like a bike flag. I have no idea how they did it.

Double whammy. Busted head you get to look at for life and possibly nasty meat.

I didn't try shoot him. Would anyone?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back