Deer Hunting Distractions

Pretty cool way to spend a birthday! Add my congrats to the list. I'd accept the invite to taste it if I was only a LITTLE BIT closer! Willing to try just about anything once! Learned some things were pretty good that way.

You've had a heck of a season with your adventures up North and now a bonus wolf. Distractions can be nice at times. Congrats!

Nice, kill what you eat, eat what you kill. Can't say I've lived up to that as I have never eaten any of the yotes I've killed. This is what I love about Big Fin, bbq a wolf! Tried cougar and liked it, but heard it should only be eaten well done. Cooked it in whisky on the camp fire, seems like anything comes out good that way.

Congrats on the wolf. She may not have been a TV star in life but I would like to see a cooking video or at least photos and write up of the cooking. I unfortunately missed a coyote Saturday with full intentions on trying the meat.

Awesome job Randy!

Many regulars here know that photo carries a lot of 'background' that goes unseen in the photo. It's nice to see that you were able to enjoy some quiet time and yet engage in a little wildlife managment along the way.

Yet one thing is for sure.... That better be one heck of a Christmas present that Mrs. Finn is getting this year for letting you out of the house unsupervised.

Congratulations on a beautiful wolf Randy! You have certainly put in the time looking for them. Way to take (skillful) advantage of a lucky and unexpected situation. If you are serious about the BBQ I would love to attend. What are you planning to do with the hide?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back