Death to Big Fin

Dear Ms. Thomas,

It is clear by your juvenile response and your mastery of the English language that a response with pictures may be more your speed. Here is why I hunt, and will continue to hunt, wolves...
Wolfvshunterkill_zps797135d5.jpg

Wolfgrowth_zps97a28cbb.gif

Calfsurvivalrates_zps4bdc3676.jpg

5604365835_1a097f9ec9_b.jpg

wolf-and-elk_zps4a1d0bde.jpg

Wolf_killed_calf_Wallowa_Co_5-5-10_zps3e8b3f0d.jpg

wolf_aeriel_zpsf30ca215.jpg

v6VLq_zps1db74efd.jpg

I think this wins if you add a picture of a dead wolf trapped and the picture of that beautiful black wolf that showed up on hunttalk this fall.

I think we may have a start.

The GPS coordinates provided are for the Frito Lay Maintenance Center in San Antonio, TX. When you look via google maps, it's a rather small facility so there can't be too many employees there.

http://www.usa.com/frs/frito-lay-fleet-maintenance-center.html

If you then use linkedin to search for a person with a last name of Thomas at this facility the only person you get is Racquel Thomas.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and automatically assume this is the correct "Ms. Thomas". With that said, it might be good for Big Fin to call the facility and ask to speak to Racquel and then ask if she was the Ms. Thomas sendig him death threats.

The adddress is:
4703 Center Park Blvd,
San Antonio TX, 78218
(210) 662-2193

Again, this is only an assumption based on the GPS coordinates provided and a search of linkedin. I would not automatically assume it the correct person.

Outdoor Junkie - I hope you can't decipher information from our hunting pics like you can from a stinking email. If I see Minnesota plates at my honey holes next year, I'm gonna send you a 'hate email'!! ;)

Man this post had me rolling this afternoon. Funny stuff! :p

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Dear Kim,

I can tell you're quite envious of the wolf that was shot on my wolf episode...cheer up, the next ones yours.

Ms. Thomas,

I gladly accept your request to not only dedicate my next wolf kill to you, but to also include your email and mailing address for others with such enthusiasm to contact for further questions.

You could also pull a somewhat obscure reference on the off chance she's a Coen brothers fan...

Kim,
The wolf rug just really tied the room together.

The Dude.

Outdoor Junkie - I hope you can't decipher information from our hunting pics like you can from a stinking email. If I see Minnesota plates at my honey holes next year, I'm gonna send you a 'hate email'!! ;)

Man this post had me rolling this afternoon. Funny stuff! :p

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

guessing I shouldn't tell you I sent him the home address then. but keep posting those pics.:D

My mistake

I see that her name is Kim, so I'll remove that last one.

The GPS coordinates (provided by Big Fin) is a cool function from googlemaps. Just enter the coordinates and it zooms in on the site.

I have to do a lot of cold calling in my sales job, so I use linkedin's advanced search to search for contacts all the time. I work for a scientific supplies company that makes a very unique portfolio of products that are produced in Germany. Most U.S. customers have never heard of us, so I have to get creative to find the right contacts.

Cade,
Love the videos on yourwebsite! Cool stuff! I hope you guys get a TV show soon!

I Think a few pictures and or videos of wolves eating elk and deer alive might help. Tell her the wolf you shot was tried for murder and convicted and sentenced to death for his crimes against nature.

Dang, been a while since one of these screwballs sent me a "Love letter." This one just came in via a sponsor. I think when it warms up later in the week I need to go wolf hunting again. Hope he/she doesn't read the recent thread where I took my uncle muskrat trapping, or he/she might have a coronary.

Randy Newberg should be thrown into jail I think. He does not deserve to live on this planet anymore. The killing bastard! I hope somebody will put an end to his life. You are a killing asshole. A brainless male bastard. The united states should throw people like you into jail for the rest of your miserable life.

Y. Roelofs
Evidently Y. Roelofs has mistaken me for someone who cares about his/her opinion. NOT!

I should thank him/her for the entertainement on this cold Montana day. Warmed me right up. ;)

Fin. You just wait until that granola hears that you have been personally appointed to kill 500 wolves in Idaho...they'll sure be pissed then.

Rollafatty would probably be mortified to know how many soybeans have to be murdered to produce tofu.

Dear Kim,
In response to your recent email I feel that your views may be slightly one sided. If you would like I would be happy to help you get a better understanding for how the hunting and sportsmen's groups have been instrumental in the reintroduction and success of almost all the currently successful big game species. I would suggest the Back from the Brink video series offered by Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks. Knowledge and facts are the base to any argument and I would be glad to provide you on some statistics and facts related to the use of hunting as a management tool for wildlife populations and what happens to the population if not properly managed.
With that being said I would also like to mention that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am glad you had the opportunity to express yours even if it involved my bodily harm.
Sincerely BIG FIN

Roelofs, isn't that the little people big world?

NHY, or how many rabbits are put to death to keep their precious soybeans alive.

I'm pretty sure Y. Roelofs is not from around these parts, maybe not even our Continent.

BTW, ever eat Muskrat? A young fella working for me ate a few. Loved the taste and texture. Said it kinda tasted like, chicken.:eek:

Bwahhh! This is great. I did not read all of these posts, but these people that make threats are gutless idiots. Just say, "step up". They are all talk on the web. I would love to have someone try to make good on threats to me!

Triple D has the best approach and is the clear winner.don't give these people time of day to give them a personal response.Just a good ole Thank you from oyoa

Back