Death to Big Fin

Missed this thread the first time around. Lots of good stuff. Feel sorry for Randy having to keep eyes in the back of his head like that. Unfortunately, it goes with the territory I guess.

Genesis 1;28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1;31 - And God saw every thing he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

3;21 - Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

You never know when staying awake in Sunday School will come in handy.

Y. -
Your village called. Their idiot is missing.

You can send him/her/it a koozie or a bumper sticker, a hat, or a shirt with this classic response. Even trannys like free stuff.

Seriously though, DDD's response was awesome. The generic form letter that says I'm too busy to care. I had a good laugh reading this thread from last year. Keep the hate mail coming.

You need a photo of you with a bull head/antlers packed in a crew cab eating a DQ blizzard while smiling with the caption "haters gonna hate" as a formal response to all hate mail

Can't stop laughing about the DQ Blizzard. Haha

Genesis 1;28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1;31 - And God saw every thing he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

3;21 - Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

You never know when staying awake in Sunday School will come in handy.

How bout Acts 10:13-- "Then The Lord told him, 'Get up, Peter. Go Kill and Eat.'"

I believe the best response is no response at all. It would just be a waste of your valuable time. :)

I saw an opionon section of a california newspaper that said Why dont people buy their meat at the grocery store where its made and no animals were hurt or killed. That is some freaky crap right there.

This is my version of a hate email.

Dear Randy,
How could you not of gone wolf hunting yet. Do you know how many wolves struggle with cold temperatures this winter. The polar vortex has been horrible for them and they are suffering. If you have any heart at all, you would immediately go hunting and shoot one. Give it a warm home as life size mount or maybe tan it and put it on a wall. I hope you feel disgusted with yourself for not going out there and enjoying the outdoors.
Sincerely,
L.R. Ridinghood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back