Dangerous Dave - Bad News

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how many of you knew Dangerous Dave. I got an email today from one of his co-workers.

Dave passed away on Saturday, the 18th. No details, just said that he was notifying people who knew Dave, that Dave had passed unexpectedly.

If any of you know Dave, or his family, please pass our condolences to them, or provide an address that we can mail to.

Sorry to hear such bad news.

Rest in peace Dave. Hope the hunting grounds up on high are good to you.

Hate to hear that. :(

Thoughts out to his family, I'm sure he will be missed.

He had been on here for about 3 years

Seemed like a bit of a character, kind of an anti-establishment right-winger, trying to cook his own home-brew bio-diesel without the Fire Department catching him....

R-I-P

Wow... that really sucks. I remember him posting but do not remember what he looked like, was he a younger guy??
Live life while you can guys...

Wow... that really sucks. I remember him posting but do not remember what he looked like, was he a younger guy??
Live life while you can guys...

I pm'd with Dave a few times about bikes, bluesmen, and guitar pickin'...as I recall from a few pics he posted and remarks, he looked like his name and lived like it too. Fine fella... too soon gone.

Dag Nab it !!! I always Liked his Post. He had a Shoot / don't shoot Post up last year.

tell us the Details when you hear. Either way, It's a Sad DEAL !!!

Back