Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Creating a monster

brockel

My oldest has always enjoyed fishing but this year holy moly has her drive to go fishing just blown up. She’d go every night if we could. I finally talked her into going out on our little puddle jumper boat this year. We use to have a bigger boat but sold it when she was two. Might have to start watching for a deal on an older boat. “Dad we need something I can stand up in and doesn’t feel like it’s going to flip”. We went out for a little over an hour tonight. Perfectly calm night. Even caught herself a tagged walleye
FC4F14B0-E37F-4F34-A750-6BD48D07B284.jpeg
E5DF5CC5-3CE6-45A8-8EDA-2D85F1222E36.jpeg

You're not kidding! Haha! The first pic has a dialed in fish determination demeanor.
Grats pops!

Absolutely love it. Having a fishing buddy for life is priceless. The look of determination in first photo followed by the smile of satisfaction and pride in cooler pic is perfect.

Brokel, if you don't mind I'd like to send her some lures. I guided for warmwater fish for 19 years and have quite a stockpile of plastic baits. If you'll PM me an address I'll put a package together. I don't have a cell phone for a text so HuntTalk PM is best.

Awful generous of you. She’s been talking about needing to put her own tackle box together.

Best excuse there is for a newer/ bigger/ better boat. My kids were definitely a factor in deciding to get a boat this year. My daughter may never be allowed to date when she gets older, but if she does go against my wishes at least it will likely be with somebody who can bait his own hook lol

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back