Caribou Gear

Couple Kings

TBinKodiak

Went out after work on a friends boat a week and half ago. Four of us each took a king ranging from around 18lbs to about 35lbs. Trolling pretty close to the bottom so we took a 15lb halibut and 6 or 7 rock fish also.

June07Kings.jpg

June07Fishing.jpg

Nice catch, this weekend we are grilling Mahi Mahi, Kings Browns and steelheads and haveing crabs. Should be a good Sunday feast.

I fished up on Ontario out of Oswego last week, great fishing.

Here's a few more from this past Sunday, a pair of 35lbers, a high 20 and a low teen. We dropped the ladies and dogs off on an island and went trolling for 3 hours. Ended up with our limit of kings (2 each), 5 silvers, a 20lb halibut, and about a dozen rock fish.

July2007Kings.jpg

Then we pulled into the lagoon and grilled up some brats, beans and corn on the cob. All washed down with a few cold ones.

July2007LongIsland.jpg

Nice Fish TB!!! If I ate all the good stuff up guys shoot and catch up there I'd be like that 500 lber in the other post! I'm going to have do go there one day.

Mdcrossbow, your fishing close to my grounds. I'm hoping to take the boat up to Oak Orchard for the Oleans county derby in August.

My friend is supposed to Xray my leg today. It still hurts from that zipline, tree and (crown and ginger ale) incident.:(

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back