Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado sheep

Oak, Thanks for taking us along with the great write up and pictures! Fantastic looking sheep and amazing looking country. Your sheep hunting stories are much more entertaining than your short elk hunting tales. Congrats on the epic experience!

Been waitin on this and I must say it was darn well worth the wait. Congrats. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

HD

Wow, what a great story! Looks to be a 10.5 year old ram? Beautiful animal, congratulations.

Outstanding! Your pictures and write up, are about as close as most of us common folk will come to a sheep hunt. Congrats, and thanks for taking us along.

My all time favorite hunttalk thread.

I had no idea a sheep hunt like this existed in the lower 48. That country is unbelievable, and I have a feeling that the pictures don't do it justice.

So cool that you were able to find the ram you wanted and stick with it until you got him.

Thank you, and congratulations.

Congrats Oak!! That one was EARNED! Great story, you definitely put some extreme effort into this one! Great stuff man.

You earned that one my friend. Great ram and a great story to go with it. Thanks for sharing the experience!

Congratulation. What a great story. You stepped out of your mold of "short storys"

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back