Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado sheep

Congrats oak!! What a beautiful magnificent animal, also the scenery was spectacular. Thanks once again for taking us along on such a special hunt. A hard earned and well deserved trophy of a lifetime.

Thank you for sharing. You make that huge, rugged area seem quant and small with your eloquent story telling.

Side%20crop_zps1nxi2puk.jpg

Not much more to say, fantastic hunt, ram and story. I really like how you are both smiling in this picture.

Great ram, great story, great pics and good company. Congrats all the way around. Way to match it up with your dall hunt story. That one was also impressively documented and hard earned. Hope you can go sheep hunting again soon!

Congratulations! I'm glad you were using your camera frequently, those are great photos and I'm sure the only way I'll ever see that area. Great story, great hunt and a great ram.

Excellent story and pictures. You put in your time and effort and you were rewarded. Way to hang!!! Congrats!

Heckuva recap Oak....many kudos for the pics and writing from scouting to deed. Way to stick with it and chronicle the experience for sharing....thoughtful, respectful, and tasteful.

Tip of the hat for the assist fellows.

Dittos noharleyyet.

Someone guessed age in a previous response to be 10ish. Any way to show a non sheep hunter how that is counted?

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and story. Congratulations.

Awesome story and beautiful ram! I've never done that hunt before, but I think that's the way it's supposed to be done! Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back